• IPL_2013_Schedule (IPL-T20.Com).pdf
    792 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
hopefully we get some good price players especially some special pacers.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Lets hope KXIP buy some good players this time :cheers

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
I think RR HYD & KXI will be the high spenders this time, Yet i see that RR will no be doing high on the auction day BTW i guess that's poor stratergy to release Johan Botha & Owais Shah yes i can accept that Owais may be not -available or he may not fit in the squad BTW its just a loss, Even Steven Smith by PWI may cost them

Suspected high bid's

Thisara Perera - With his ability to bowl and bat teams will try to bag him in

Johan Botha - Quality economical bowler and can be able to bat at any slot

Daniel Christian - All round ability

Owais Saha - Clean striking's :thumbs

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Rajasthan Royals are the dumbest team I have ever seen. They keep money, they buy all unwanted talent for cheaper cost. That talent will be exposed for the first half of the IPL and after that, even they fail and at the end, they return home without making into semies. They have a bit less than 8 & a half now, should see how much they actually spend.

Hyderabad is having decent 7 mil. They need to make some decent signings now.

RCB needs a Indian batsman. Cheteshwar Pujara has made his name in international cricket, but in completely different form. He doesn't even has his place secured in the XI. Every team has two-three reliable Indian batsmen except RCB and HYD.

In my opinion, Mumbai should be forced to trim down their squad. They have 28 players, with 21 Indian players involved in it. Seriously, they can play two entirely different line ups for two games with all locals (excepting the skipper).

Anyways, with those many players, they will not use each and every players talent. The best example: Suman is blocked. He gets two or three games, and his home town franchisee are dying as they doesn't have a proper batsman with decent experience. Same goes with Ojha. He can definitely play all 15/15 if he plays from some other franchisee who needs a local spinner with decent experience (RCB). RP Singh doesn't get all games. He and Munaf will be rotated along with Malinga and Johnson. I don't understand whats their exact plan, to stop the other teams get good players?:rolleyes

Just look at Mumbais bowling:
Malinga
Johnson
RP Singh
Munaf Patel
Dhawal Kulkarni
Abu Nichem
Pawan Suyal
Rahul Shukla

Harbhajan Singh
Pragyan Ojha
Robin Peterson
Yuzvendra Chahal

This is the bowling unit of MI, ONLY bowling unit. They don't even include all rounders, like Franklin, Pollard, who will play and get bowling. There are people who don't even get a game. And there are players, who can play all the 15 games for some other team.

Wonder what satisfaction the Ambanis get by blocking players in themselves, and the weirdest part is they won't even win (IPL) by doing all this sh!t.:rolleyes

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Being a RR Fan,i am really very upset.We dont have any match winners except Watson who generally plays well till the BIG MATCH comes.Well as you all know,i love Dravid,but you cant expect him to dominate in a T20 game and i dont see anyone worthy in the bowling unit.Added to this,Sreesanth will be available next season too for RR.God can only save RR .

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Also, Daniel Christian hasn't impressed his IPL season with DC. So, don't expect him to go for a high amount.

----------

Being a RR Fan,i am really very upset.We dont have any match winners except Watson who generally plays well till the BIG MATCH comes.Well as you all know,i love Dravid,but you cant expect him to dominate in a T20 game and i dont see anyone worthy in the bowling unit.Added to this,Sreesanth will be available next season too for RR.God can only save RR .

Maddy, RR looks good when seen on paper. But the problem arrives when they don't do the paperwork well. It may be called the team with high amount of trying out the things. And if something works, I don't understand why don't they stick on to it.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Also, Daniel Christian hasn't impressed his IPL season with DC. So, don't expect him to go for a high amount.

----------

Maddy, RR looks good when seen on paper. But the problem arrives when they don't do the paperwork well. It may be called the team with high amount of trying out the things. And if something works, I don't understand why don't they stick on to it.

Looks good?Seriously?Rahul,Watson,Ajinkya,Hodge...then...i dont find any other name....

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Looks good?Seriously?Rahul,Watson,Ajinkya,Hodge...then...i dont find any other name....

Watson
Rahane
Dravid
Hodge
Ashok Menaria
Stuart Binny
Kevon Cooper
Shaun Tait
Sreesanth
Ankeet Chavan/Siddarth Trivedi
Ajit Chandila

Perfect XI. Dravid can keep. and if RD cannot, Goswami can play inplace of Menaria. Also not to forget, its IPL, not India mixed with few OS players:p. Yes I agree that Mumbai plays most of the local players, but this is how an ideal IPL team should be. Few experienced, few strong T20 players, few new faces.

Yes, presence of someone who Mumbai has blocked will definitely help, a player like Aditya Tare or Sushant Marathe can play better than Goswami, who cannot bat aggressively.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Watson
Rahane
Dravid
Hodge
Ashok Menaria
Stuart Binny
Kevon Cooper
Shaun Tait
Sreesanth
Ankeet Chavan/Siddarth Trivedi
Ajit Chandila

Perfect XI. Dravid can keep. and if RD cannot, Goswami can play inplace of Menaria. Also not to forget, its IPL, not India mixed with few OS players:p. Yes I agree that Mumbai plays most of the local players, but this is how an ideal IPL team should be. Few experienced, few strong T20 players, few new faces.

Yes, presence of someone who Mumbai has blocked will definitely help, a player like Aditya Tare or Sushant Marathe can play better than Goswami, who cannot bat aggressively.

Goswami cant bat one little bit!Dishant Yagnik was way too better a batsman but he is released by RR now.I seriously expect RD to keep wickets and play an extra bowler in that place.But again,if RD keeps,can he open the innings to bat?He is 39,retired from INT Cricket,so not much of a match practice,T20 format in which he is good but certainly nowhere near the best.The doubt looms.This might well be the last tournament where we can see RD play as a player and not as a commentator.So atleast expect RR to win this IPL 2013 for Rahul Dravid.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors

----------

I definitely see that he will be picked but not for a big price, Coming to RR i see that they do have a well balanced side i quote VERY GOOD squad, the only problem i see is that they will be a poor squad if watto is un-available since he blends with the squad very well, he can open with both bat and ball well time lets us know.

Yes agree with you that RCB needs a good dependable batsmen i wonder why they did not put back Saurabh Tiwary he is of no use, We better traded him for a very good finisher, and well i guess people had forgotten that PCB may approve PAK player's participation in the 6th edition of the league if so RCB should definitely go for Ajmal because he and Murali can keep the things very tight for sure

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So this years IPL runs from 3rd april to 6th may. 1 month is a good time perioid

Users who are viewing this thread