Personal Orders And Tactics

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lets discuss some personal orders effect on players performance.
there r some things which i have found.
1- Attacking or destructive batsmans perform better when set to attacking or v. attacking.
2- Cautious batsmans perform well on defensive.
3- Medium Pacers perform really well on attacking or v. attacking.
4- spinners become really miser when set to v.defensive and usually take 1 or 2 wickets in the process.
5- Something i found about pitches too yesterday. on uneven pitch fast medium bowlers outclass there comptriots fast or medium pacers.
6- Dusty pitch also support medium pacers in addition to spinners.

Lets the discussion starts. post ur findings. You might not agree with me but these things really works for me.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
my destructive batsman doesnt tend to do well on very attacking, so im going to tty him on attacking and normal to see what happens, ill post my finding after my next 4 matches, that arent crucial league games, (2 normal, 2 attacking) so that will be tomorrws PC league match (important but its a chance to experiment) the next PC match, The PC match after that, and the league game after that

although he tends to perform better opening in the innings (whihc ive done in friendlies) than ower down, which i think might be down to his high concentration, so ill try opening him again whihc migth effect his performances aswell

fatal.error

Club Cricketer
I prefer giving the same orders to the players as their natural ability is, but it is not enough sometimes.
sometimes, a destructive player wont do better when set to attacking or very attacking, rather if put to defensive he might score runs. and same is for the bowler.
My caucious batsman always scores when set to defensive, but gets out quickly when set to attacking or very attacking. but my defensive bowler is performing even good when set to attacking.
so, the need is to try the tactics and orders. All battrick players are freaks, they play according to their mood. the need is to just find out who likes what ?

you are quite right about the uneven pitch surface. it really supports fast-medium bowlers. And, green surface is the only surface i found that supports both my pacers and batsmen. Flat, is absolutely batsmen's heaven. and dusty pitch doesnt not supports that much to the bowlers. The low condition surface is still ambigous to me, I have played too much on low surface and everytime i found out that it doesnt support any bowler according to his skills.

spinner is really a magician in your team. my experience is always play atleast one spinner in the side, and try that he is the best out of the squad.
the thing i like the most about spinners is they perform on any pitch, not just dusty.

you may disagree to any of my comments and discussion.

zainawan89

International Cricketer
i agree batsmans perform best when set to there natural ability. Bowlers vary . mediuma pacers always perform better on attacking.
I agree on Spinners but they dont perform that well on Flat or H&F pitch.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
well for all this time i have been using a Uneven pitch n my medium bowler (masilo) is getting tonnes of wickets n giving away the least runs and he is set on normal. I am going to try n set him on attacking and see how he does
as for my spinners i have one on normal n one on defensive. The bowler on defensive get killed n gets may be 1 wicket if he is lucky...gonna make him attcking for the next game any see

as for batting i always have everyone on normal but now i am going to try a few things said in this thread...set my destructive batsman too attacking, and set my cautious player to devensive n lets c how they perform

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Strange ur medium pacer perform that well on uneven. me and fatal.error palyed on uneven yesterday and all my 3 medium pacers and one of his medium pacers did not performed according to there abilities.
Medium pacers tend to perform better on attacking regardless of there natural instinct.
Try ur spinners on v.defensive they might not get wickets but they restrict other team from scoring freely in middle overs.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
well i opened with swift, i think i set him to attacking, i'll confirm this after the match, he got his top score this season, so i think when i train himn to respectable bat, ill open him with the thinking thathe isnt my best batsmen so if (zorax is it?) is right about 9/10 there being early wickets programmed into the match engine

and if he doesnt get out he socres quickly

for FC ill put him near the lower order though

Swift 75 (68 balls)

however (no offence) bilals bowlers arent the best, his batting seems much better

Bilal91

International Coach
yup... i think i am more of a batting side myself...i am trying to buy some good young players in the range of 260,000...

Users who are viewing this thread