GOLF PGA Tour 2K21

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is very interesting, wonder what licensing will be in it , courses , real players and equipment, the golf club is pretty good and HB Studios are making this one.

Or will it be update of TGC 2019 ....

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Surprised to see 2K expanding as I thought they were happy enough with NBA and WWE. This will no doubt annoy a lot of Top Spin fans, but hey if they deliver a solid golf experience, I'm all for it!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surprised to see 2K expanding as I thought they were happy enough with NBA and WWE. This will no doubt annoy a lot of Top Spin fans, but hey if they deliver a solid golf experience, I'm all for it!
Maybe in a weird way it gives topspin fans some form of hope as 2K clearly showing they’re going to branch out a bit more now?

D

Deleted member 193590

2K were involved with TGC 2019,looks like they are just being a bit more involved this time.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Branding exercise putting 2k in the title will help it sell more if they add a 3 click option they will sell even more in what is quite a niche market video game wise.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
No PC version, as of yet anyway, which is disappointing. Interested to see what they announce next week. Looks promising.

D

Deleted member 193590

@Chris Swift, as someone who's played a lot of TGC19, have you any thoughts on what's been announced for this game, or is it too early?

I think it's exciting that 2k are getting more involved,but it's too early yet to say whether it will be any good.We don't even know yet if they are keeping the course designer and if they do keep it,will it be improved? Madness by the way if they do get rid of it.
Really hoping they manage to get Augusta in the game and obviously with it being a 2k game,really hoping there's no microtransactions.I think the graphics and the crowds look better,and they've added 2 new commentators.
Next few weeks will be exciting to see more.

I've just downloaded NBA 2k20 got it for £3.99 not played it for 3 years,so I'm interested to see if they've made any improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread