attachment.php

Team Name| Manager
Pakistan |Sami Kumar

304px-Bangladesh_Cricket_Board_Logo.svg.png

Team Name| Manager
Bangladesh|Sulaiman7

First 4 members will sign up.
Then fixtures will be posted.
Matches will be simulated by Syed ur Rehman simulator.

You may choose 2 :os players following by 12 country playing players.​

Last edited:
I think this needed a thread of it's own as he wants people to sign up and then the drafts can take place. Just needed to format/text it better.

I am interested as-well.

Join please..

Anyone can just start a thread, write whatever they want and say I want to start a league, help me. That's not how it's done. The OP looks messed up, you should have good presentation. Do you actually have a sim? And yeah set it up basically instead of writing anything you like with huge font style. :facepalm

Anyone can just start a thread, write whatever they want and say I want to start a league, help me. That's not how it's done. The OP looks messed up, you should have good presentation. Do you actually have a sim? And yeah set it up basically instead of writing anything you like with huge font style. :facepalm

I have a sim. Syed ur rehman

So what should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread