Planet Cricket European Championship 2012

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
euro-2012-241.jpg

YOU WILL NEED FOOTBALL MANAGER 2011 TO TAKE PART

Right, so we have wanted to do another online game since we started the La Liga one but never got round to finishing it, or even getting past a second play of it. So what better than to do a short sharp online game over the festive period?

Obviously we can't do the South Africa World Cup as that is gone in game, but the next big one is the European Championships in 2012, which would be just as fun. It has 16 teams and is played over a fairly short period of time. I can't imagine there are 16 Football Manager players on the site so not all the places will get filled but I'll take the top seeds and randomly allocate them to people so everyone has the best chance of getting through their group.

Because this is over the festive period and imagine most people will be on school holiday or uni holiday, It's open to all time zones and then I'm sure we can make it work as I don't imagine we will need an overly large period of time to complete it. Apart from the fact all the games are spaced out :p.

Anyway, register your interest in this thread and we can see where we are at.

1. Ollie_H
2. Shanatanu Rooney
3. ste_mc_efc
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Bevab
6. treva
7. Themer
8. hedger_14
9. Manno​

Yes, the idea is stolen from Susie.

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Really interested. I'm doubting it will start over the next few days so I should be fine (going away for 4 or 5 days from boxing day, I think).

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Well, that's 3. Other people I imagine being interested would be; Ben, Jack, mattfb, Themer, that would make it up to 7.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If my FM gets ready in time, then count me in.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, it is injuried and it is in hospital.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Tentatively in. Should be free any time over the next week and a half, but I have work day after boxing day.

Only a couple of hours mind.

Users who are viewing this thread