Planet Cricket Trophy BLIC 07 - PC - English Residents Only

All added.

We will be using toms teamandplayerinfo.bag for the trophy with reduced batting stats. Which is just as well as Stevie just blasted me round the park using the default file. :p

well I presume Gas has used a preview version of my player editor to make his own, or he might be talking about one I sent him a while back.

Yea im talking about the one tom created and we played a ten over game with, it was tight and the scores were below 50.

stevie said:
Goody goody gumdrops. Guess I should start practicing with these reduced player abilities again...
Where are the reduced player abilities?

I can send them to you. I think we should start this sooner rather than later as its dragging on, and ill start to lose interest in this game before long. (the patch will help i hope)

After some discussion, i am putting Colin in charge of the fixtures and groups, so without further apu, over to the mighty Colin.......... :hpraise

The_gas said:
After some discussion, i am putting Colin in charge of the fixtures and groups, so without further apu, over to the mighty Colin.......... :hpraise

And I'm using my power as an admin to put Stevie in charge...

edit

I actually don't mind organising it as it means that I get to set the rules!

Two groups of 4 teams. Top 4 play semi-finals. I'm off skiing next week so we'll just try and get this finished before the end of the real WC.

Random Draw

Group A
India
England
Australia
South Africa

Group B
West Indies
New Zealand
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

Fixtures round 1:

India vs England
Australia vs South Africa

West Indies vs New Zealand
Pakistan vs Sri Lanka

Post here when you're done with a screenshot. Reduced roster, test level, 10 overs. No 2-bounce deliveries.

lol - you guys sure know how to pass the buck

Users who are viewing this thread