Planet Football Association

High Flying Dwarf

Club Cricketer
PlanetFootballAssociationNameplate.png
The Planet Football Association is a new Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 association which will be organizing a league and cup competition. The PFA will be using real world players with clubs managed by users.

For the first season, club registration will be free. In subsequent seasons a renewal/new club registration fee will be charged in order to build a vCash prize pot.

---

PlanetFootballLeagueNameplate.png PlanetFootballCupNameplate.png

For its first season, the Planet Football Association will be looking to host two competitions dependent on the number of entrants that the league receives.

The first is the Planet Football League. All teams will compete in the Planet Football League over multiple rounds of matches. Teams will receive a 10000 VCash prize for winning the league!

The second is the Planet Football Cup. This competition will be a straight knockout competition. Teams will receive a 5000 VCash prize for winning the cup!

Scheduling rules are set to be confirmed based on the number of registered teams.

---

Initial player dispersal will be carried out via a draft. For the first season all monetary matters such as wages and sponsorships will be managed by the league although there are plans to move control over this to individual teams and institute a salary cap system.

---

If you're interested in entering, I will require the following details:

Team Name: (Your three letter name will be derived from this)
Manager Name: (The name your manager will be referred to in game)
Stadium Name: (The name of your clubs stadium)
Stadium Location: (The location that your club is based in)
Home Kit: (You can either describe the colours/style to be used or provide a picture for it to be based on)
Away Kit: (As per home kit)

---

District of Columbia F.C. :usa:
Hollywood S.C. :usa:
Borussia F.C. latest.jpg
London Exalt F.C. :eng:
Southampton F.C. :eng:
Kerala Blasters F.C. :ind:
Slipperpool F.C. :eng:
Booers F.C.flag_icon_es.gif

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we have more information about this league?

sirPESalot

School Cricketer
I'm definitely interested -

Team Name: District of Columbia Football Club (DCFC)
Manager Name: E. Llana
Stadium Name: BHO Memorial Field
Stadium Location: Buzzard Point, Washington, D.C
Home Kit: Primary: Black, secondary: White, tertiary: Red (adidas style - mostly black strip, white triple-stripe, red accent)
Away Kit: Primary: Red, secondary: White/Gold tertiary: Black (adidas style - mostly red strip, gold/white triple-stripe, black accent)

T.A.Sa_biTT

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Team Name: Hollywood Soccer Club (HSC)
Manager Name: Sabit Tahmin
Stadium Name: Hollywood Stadium
Stadium Location: North Hollywood, CA, USA
Home Kit: P14051201.jpg

Away Kit: LA_Jerseys.jpg

*Home and Away kits should be based on LA Galaxy's.

Last edited:

sirPESalot

School Cricketer
I'll close signups for this by the end of the week but hopefully we'll get a good number!

I don't know how big the community is here, but having set up virtual soccer leagues in the past, i would recommend allowing a bit more time (although having a tentative 'close' date does help create some urgency for sign-ups)

High Flying Dwarf

Club Cricketer
I don't know how big the community is here, but having set up virtual soccer leagues in the past, i would recommend allowing a bit more time (although having a tentative 'close' date does help create some urgency for sign-ups)

It's not strict by any means, I'm busy with work so the majority of this work will be done at the weekend. If more time is needed then we'll wait.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Team Name: Borussia Football club (BFC)
Manager Name: Arsene Wenger
Stadium Name: Signal iduna park
Stadium Location: Dortmund
Home Kit: Borussia-Dortmund-14-15-Home-Kit-Authentic.jpg (Replacing the primary yellow colour with black and the black stripes with red)
Away Kit: Arsenal-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg (same as this) .

Cheers buddy. Nice teams BTW. I'm a Dortmund and Arsenal fan too!

Cheers :), both are awesome teams with some great young players :).

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Shit, I just realized - this is for pc, right? I'm on ps4 :'(

No mate, this is a virtual league just like cricket leagues . You're just gonna pick your players and set the team formation here :). Oh yeah and hope for the best..

Users who are viewing this thread