PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

The only harsh treatment you seem capable of dishing out is to your town sewerage system due to all the crap that you keep producing every time you post.
How interesting! I seem to have used a very similar argument against you boys about 3 weeks back. I guess you're already running out of stuff to say. Although, to your credit, you were far less eloquent.

Spewing out a constant stream of garbage, that's where it's at.

How interesting! I seem to have used a very similar argument against you boys about 3 weeks back. I guess you're already running out of stuff to say. Although, to your credit, you were far less eloquent.

Spewing out a constant stream of garbage, that's where it's at.

Sorry hohum. I don't keep a log of your posts. Must have missed what would have to have been the highest quality post you've come up with.

...and if you want to stop spewing out a constant stream of garbage the answer's simple... just don't post.

You might be better off letting your cricket do the talking. Nah, probably not;)

You might be better off letting your cricket do the talking. Nah, probably not;)

I for one certainly agree. Being the host here, we certainly do not wish to humiliate you by the articulate vocabulary of any of our pets. :)

Last edited:
Seems as though you PC boys have taken Bushy from us, I thank you all for this, I may even let you get me out for less than 100 in one of the games.

Keep him away and I might even get a duck.

Sorry hohum. I don't keep a log of your posts. Must have missed what would have to have been the highest quality post you've come up with.
Indeed, if you were comparing that post to any of yours, it would certainly have seemed to be of the highest quality.

...and if you want to stop spewing out a constant stream of garbage the answer's simple... just don't post.
While it would seem obvious that if I don't post you wouldn't post, I would like to take a better approach at stopping the fountain of crap.

Fixtures updated! All games, apart from the Planetcricket Invitational XI v TFFSL Tornadoes, have been moved back 2 days. This is due to the change in dates of domestic fixtures and the moving of the mid-season break.

Indeed, if you were comparing that post to any of yours, it would certainly have seemed to be of the highest quality.

While it would seem obvious that if I don't post you wouldn't post, I would like to take a better approach at stopping the fountain of crap.

That's the kind of argument we used to use in primary school only we used less words.

I think it went something like this...

JM: you post crap
SM: ohhhh, you're the one who posts crap. Your posts are crapper than mine. Oh no, I just had a big brown baby in my pants.

Don't worry, I'm not the school bully. I won't laugh at you:p

That's the kind of argument we used to use in primary school only we used less words.

I think it went something like this...

JM: you post crap
SM: ohhhh, you're the one who posts crap. Your posts are crapper than mine. Oh no, I just had a big brown baby in my pants.

Don't worry, I'm not the school bully. I won't laugh at you:p
Perhaps it was. Unlike you, primary school was a long time away for me so I don't remember much about it. I do feel that you finally graduated from crayons to color pencils though, given your level of intelligence and your cricket-playing ability.

Fixtures updated! All games, apart from the Planetcricket Invitational XI v TFFSL Tornadoes, have been moved back 2 days. This is due to the change in dates of domestic fixtures and the moving of the mid-season break.
I was hoping they'd be brought forward if anything. Can't wait for this series to start. Looking forward to our batting line up getting plenty of movement off the bat during our innings.

Agree with Therbs - I want the series to start sooner. Im getting bored.

Users who are viewing this thread