Planetcricket Award Results: Day 5

Rangeela

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
In the 5th day of our series in announcing the results of the PlanetCricket awards 2005 we are pleased to be able to reveal the results of the two very prestigious awards - Best Moderator and Best Administrator.

All the moderators for the many varied forums at PlanetCricket do a great job in what is sometimes a hard environment to make the forums and enjoyable experience for as many people as possible. This is done in many ways from making the forums suitable and welcoming for all visitors to making new ideas and discussions to increase the popularity and usefulness of the forums.

However, with the results of the voting

Best Moderator (total votes cast: 83)

1st Place ? andrew_nixon (30%)
2nd Place ? m_vaughan (16%)
3rd Place - bharat (15%)

The winner therefore is andrew_nixon .

So a deserved win for andrew_nixon for the quality and variety of his work who has contributed amongst others. Also deserving of a mention are the other nominations who will I am sure continue the great job they are doing of moderating the forums:

brad352
crick4life
duffarama
m_vaughan
sachinisgod
squiz
tutsipoppy2
bharat

pclogoa.jpg

Now the results for the Best Administrator. All the Admins on this forum do a great job in making the forums a better place for everyone and therefore in a way all the nominees are winners.

However, with the results of the voting

Best Admin (total votes cast: 90)

1st Place ? Ste (51%)
2nd Place ? Rangeela (21%)
3rd Place - barmyarmy (12%)

Therefore the winner for the second consecutive year is Ste. We Admins have been deeply impressed by his helpful attitude is amongst the finest we have seen. His broad knowledge and attention to detail made sure everything ran smoothly. We like to let you know how highly we think of your efforts and how much we appreciate. Ste; never-failing professionalism and one of PlanetCricket greatest assets.

Congrats to the winners. Tomorrow we will be announcing the winners for Best Breakthrough and Best Overall Patch.

Ya!, grt to see andrew and ste winning the grt awards!,Congratulations to them!, lets keep the good work up!.

Boss

Congrats to Andrew & Ste.

I voted for Andrew Nixon & Rangeela.

Congratulations to Andrew Nixon and Stephen Cooper for winning the awards.

Congrats Andrew and Ste!

Y'know, I am getting tired of posting this in each thread(despite the fact that it increases your post count:p) so here it goes:

Congrats to all winners, past, present and future
There. Hope that settles it :p

Thanks for the award and all the congratulations. Congratulations to Ste too. All the admins do a great job as they have to put up with a lot of sh*t from some forum members, and even some of us staff members too!

congrats to andrew_nixon and Ste....well i voted Ste and he won it....but i voted bharat for best moderator but he only got 15% but congrats to andrew.....

Users who are viewing this thread