PlanetCricket Battrick Cup S17 - Confirm your place

jadoo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
in if im out of the cup in time (India Rules)

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
14 teams has confirmed so far. Need two more. Have mailed TaxXI,hedgers XI and Verizon Java Kings. Any two of them would make it 16 and enough to have 4 groups with 4 teams in it. I would probably be waiting till Sunday's Cup result, and if they proceed to the next round, I would find replacement if possible or else I would wait for another week probably? What are your thoughts guys?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hedger is on holiday for a week or so as far as I know. :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
14 teams has confirmed so far. Need two more. Have mailed TaxXI,hedgers XI and Verizon Java Kings. Any two of them would make it 16 and enough to have 4 groups with 4 teams in it. I would probably be waiting till Sunday's Cup result, and if they proceed to the next round, I would find replacement if possible or else I would wait for another week probably? What are your thoughts guys?

You can wait till week 10 if you are doing groups of 4 with semi and final. Or week 9 if you are doing a quarter final.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
We have our final team and its Aamir, team name - Aamirs Rockers. I will draw the groups and post it soon. The matches would start in the 9th Week as we are going to have quarter finals also. And if Baggy Blues, HuntingTigers and India Rules don't get out of the Cup before Week 9 then we will start in week 10 and we won't have quarter finals. What say people?

jadoo

School Cricketer
Great, I will most probably win in the cup tomorrow but lose next week, so I might miss a game but thats ok with me

Users who are viewing this thread