PlanetCricket Premier League 3 - International Bid Winners

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We spent half as much as MD and TT and got better players. We also only spent 5m more than CC and BB.
I too hope that the Irish Catholic thing continues.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
barmyarmy; said:
We spent half as much as MD and TT and got better players. We also only spent 5m more than CC and BB.
I too hope that the Irish Catholic thing continues.

Yes I agree, when you have person(s) that don't appreciate history then these things happens, I guess those of us that followed PCPL 2, would know big spending and big name players don't always make you win games!!!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well I agree with Colin, and too it pays to be an inside man :p. It is ridiculous the kind of bids that was placed on some of these Internationals, you would believe that certain persons, in certain teams owns the bank:facepalm.

Neither Zorax or I had anything to do with the bids. All bids went to Simon and we had no idea what anyone else had bid.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Neither Zorax or I had anything to do with the bids. All bids went to Simon and we had no idea what anyone else had bid.

I'll confirm this. Only once the bidding had finished did Colin see who'd bidded etc. This was for my benefit, rather than his own.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Simbazz; said:
I'll confirm this. Only once the bidding had finished did Colin see who'd bidded etc. This was for my benefit, rather than his own.

Simon I said that just to get to Colin, nothing personal, I respect what you guys do in PCPL. That said, when are we going to see the prizes that will be up for grabs this season??

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Simon I said that just to get to Colin, nothing personal, I respect what you guys do in PCPL. That said, when are we going to see the prizes that will be up for grabs this season??

After I've priced up my holiday retreat.

Users who are viewing this thread