Story Planetcricket super cup for score updates.

me hopes for not big of total as im exhausted from work this week

I am going to start my innings with Tutsi v2.1

I hope you know how to use it correctly. I thought Shiggins didnt use it the right way. I think he used the bowling patch for batting!

no i used it thr right way .. i used the batting patch i made sure...

Shiggins said:
no i used it thr right way .. i used the batting patch i made sure...

but then didnt you say you got many of the balls on the leg side than the off side. which wasnt the case with tutsi's patch. i got equal amount of opportunity to score on the off too!

Australia is in excellent shape for their match and is scoring some good runs with Tutsi's AI patch v2.1 and I have already changed the name of batting patch to play with it :D .

Play starts with Vincent and Fleming placing the ball for singles but then after Fleming and Vincent got and extra chance each Flemming took charge and hit Mullaly for 2 4's in a row in the 3rd over

In the 4th over Vincent who was not comfortable at all with any of the bowlers lost his wicket to an inswinging yorker off Tremlett. The next man in is Stryis.

At the end of 5 overs New Zealand are 29 for one with Fleming and Stryis at the crease. Before the end of the 5th over Fleming hit Mullaly for 2 more fours taking is score to 24 off 15 balls

Last edited:
SORRY for the Extra Large Picture in the Start...i was just experimenting with Canvas sizes:d

Good start for New Zealand.
Borncricketer please use Pc super cup pitchad made by Saurabh and its link is available in our main forum

India 4/1 from 1 over against Australia at Nottingham

V.Sehwag c. Ponting b. Mc Grath 1

For detailed info, visit the story thread! Screenshots also available!

India 72/2 from 15 overs against Australia at Nottingham

S.Tendulkar 32*

M.Kaif b. Mc Grath 24

Last edited:
Tendulkar - Dravid guide India!

25overupdate7cs.jpg

Brief Commentary: India score at over 5+ an over as they reach a healthy 126/2 after 25 overs! Sachin has reached his 50 and is not out on 60*. Dravid is giving him company on 27 as they both share an unbeaten partnership of 80. Tendulkar has hit 3 sixes so far. But he has also survived an LBW decision and has also had a dropped catch go in his favor! But as they say, fortune favors the brave!

India 169/3 - aim for 300

India 169/3 - 33 overs

S.Tendulkar 72*
R.Dravid 43
S.Ganguly 11*

Partnership between Dravid-Tendulkar: 109

17 more overs remaining in the innings!

Users who are viewing this thread