Story Planetcricket super cup for score updates.

MATCH ALMOST IN INDIA'S BAG - 7 OFF 24 BALLS WITH 3 WICKETS IN HAND!

Yuvraj Singh 25*
Harbhajan 0*

A.Agarkar 8 OUT!

I agree Shiggins! Some graphic cards totallt ruin the fun of the tournament we are playing in! I wish we have an evenly contested and a fair tournament when its on equal terms regarding the playing conditions!

YUVRAJ DROPPED BY HARMISON AT MIDWICKET! 2 NEEDED TO WIN!

Last edited:
INDIA BEAT ENGLAND BY 3 WICKETS!

Yuvraj Singh 31*

Detailed report available in the story thread! Go 'n read it!

i got a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb .... cost me a lot of money cause i play Battlefield 2 also .. :P but on HARD i how can you get 10 runs an over .. against a team with the same Rating 81 and 81...... that kinda gets me .... without a AI patch yeah of cause ... but im using Tutsi and i couldnt hit big shots over and over till i got at least half Confidence

Shiggins said:
i got a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb .... cost me a lot of money cause i play Battlefield 2 also .. :P but on HARD i how can you get 10 runs an over .. against a team with the same Rating 81 and 81...... that kinda gets me .... without a AI patch yeah of cause ... but im using Tutsi and i couldnt hit big shots over and over till i got at least half Confidence

I too have an ATI Radeon card! I think ATI Radeon cards play similarly! If 'destiny' also has an ATI Radeon card, we can confirm that statement!

And Shiggins, as said before, HARD or MEDIUM or EASY, when you play on some different graphic cards, you tend to get way different scores. On some, its as hard as hell to score runs (I tried it on Intel cards and man, its damn tough to buy a single run!). On some cards, you get scores like what Karachi Express and Jimmy0 got!

I am playing on Hard and with the patch and on hard mode, I swear to god. If you really want to I will uninstall, reinstall put on all the patches and start again.

I have a geforce fx 5200

I rarely get sixes in the game, maybe one or two an innings, all of mine are 4's. The fiels starts off like....

Give me 5 mins I am gonna go take a screenie.

Jimmy0 said:
I am playing on Hard and with the patch and on hard mode, I swear to god. If you really want to I will uninstall, reinstall put on all the patches and start again.

I have a geforce fx 5200

I rarely get sixes in the game, maybe one or two an innings, all of mine are 4's. The fiels starts off like....

Give me 5 mins I am gonna go take a screenie.

are you using tutsi's edited fields also? with rare sixes, that score shows that you might be using the default fields that came with the game!

we are not doubting you! we know that different graphic cards have the game playing differently!

I have no idea if I used his fields, I just got his 2.0 patch.

Ok, when starting off a odi game, the fields are set like so:

Then after 100+ runs they change it to this:

Now is that normal or not? If not then please give me the right patch stuff and I will gladly start again.

As you can see in the first picture, where he has pitched the ball, I can smack thos for 4 every time by hitting it over the top, I get a few of those an over, the runs add up...

Jimmy0 said:
I have no idea if I used his fields, I just got his 2.0 patch.

Ok, when starting off a odi game, the fields are set like so:

Then after 100+ runs they change it to this:

Now is that normal or not? If not then please give me the right patch stuff and I will gladly start again.

Ok so you're not using his fields! Get it from here!

Tutsi AIv2.0 fields

Download the attachment "tutsiai2.0fields.zip, extract all the files to the Cricket 2005 root folder! You should be fine!

Restart again!

Jimmy0 said:
Thanks sai, no one said to me to use fields, someone said just use tutsi's, ok, now to start again..

Great! if you're starting again, then do one thing. Delete the previous messages of yours where you posted those previous scores (I think you know how to delete those messages)!

Yeah i hit Fours till i get to 30-40 runs all day on default

the Tutsi fileds block all holes at start and then make it worst to get more then singles once you pass 40ish

Shiggins said:
Yeah i hit Fours till i get to 30-40 runs all day on default

the Tutsi fileds block all holes at start and then make it worst to get more then singles once you pass 40ish

i agree! it gets tougher to score more than a single after 35-40 runs!!

Users who are viewing this thread