Story Planetcricket super cup for score updates.

indiancricketer said:
well here is a Score update between sri lanka and south africa

both the openers made 123 and got out and Sri lanka have been strugling they need 187 to win in 35 overs... 15 overs gone at the score of 127/6

using tutsi's fields? what graphic card do you use?

i think teams like india, england and hampshire stand no chance of winning the tournament!

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
using tutsi's fields? what graphic card do you use?

i think teams like india, england and hampshire stand no chance of winning the tournament!
that is not the case sais. I know you will yourself prove it wrong :) .

ashu2411 said:
that is not the case sais. I know you will yourself prove it wrong :) .

let ur words come true!

are you telling karachi express to use tutsi's patch for the upcoming games? i think he is using sid's patch rite when he scored that mountain of 313 in just 26 overs???

Well after having to restart;

BTW, just click on the images to get the bigger view.

Windies get off to a good start by successfully reaching 50 without loss.

Hinds then reaches the 50 mark, but shortly after gets caught out by a poorly timed shot.

Windies smash on through to 100 after a well timed 4.

Gayle reaches his 50.

A devastating over from Logan takes out Gayle who got 66 and Chanderpaul got out for a duck.

Beautiful bowling from Warne takes Sarwan's Wicket for only 2 runs.

Windies reach there 150

Last edited:
YAY GOOOOO WARNE... i still might have a chance to win this match :P if i get 2 more wickets quick i have a chance ....

Warne is indeed evil lol I dunno why but they took him off bowling, with him on I was getting 1 maybe 2 runs an over and he was giving me real probs, so why they took him off I don't know.

Update: 38 runs to go.

And for all of you wondering that may have been reading about some kind of super high run rate, my RR is now about 5.4 I believe, around that mark anyway.

Well it certainly is not over yet, Windies lost 2 more wickets and now this will come right down to the wire...

Last edited:
OMFG THIS IS CLOSE..... GOOOOOOO HAMPSHIRE ..... please please lose WI :crying :crying :p

WOW OMG that was the best bloody match I have ever played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you, it came down to the last over, I had to get two runs to win.

First ball: had to defend
Second ball: leg glance, 1 run
one run to go!
third ball: i left, lbw appeal, denied.
fourth ball: had to defend
fifth ball: front foot drive, stopped by bowler
LAST BALL!: front foot drive past bowler, one run!

Came down the last ball I tell you hand on heart.

Also with the run outs, one of them I pressed the wrong button, so I got out, the other two where my fault :D

OMFG OMFG OMFG...... sooooo Close ..... good game told ya Hampshire would be a hard team there have a EA ranking of 81 - Same as WI

Great win for the Windies. Well played Hampshire! So close!!!!!!

How did you falter so much in the middle overs Jimmy?

When they finally changed there field to really spread out, I went like super defensive for some reason, and never ever hit them for four, so of course I only getting singles every over. But then towards the end of the middle I hit it for four by accident, and I thought I was going to get caught, but I didn't because it was placed perfectly. That is how towards the end, a few well timed four's helped me win it.

But like Shiggins said, on the ratings Windies and Hampshire are both 81 so...

Jimmy0 said:
When they finally changed there field to really spread out, I went like super defensive for some reason, and never ever hit them for four, so of course I only getting singles every over. But then towards the end of the middle I hit it for four by accident, and I thought I was going to get caught, but I didn't because it was placed perfectly. That is how towards the end, a few well timed four's helped me win it.

But like Shiggins said, on the ratings Windies and Hampshire are both 81 so...

You seem to be fine Jimmy0. Just the first 15 overs looked a bit unrealistic. The final score looks superb and realistic with Tutsi's patch. Sorry for the trouble mate!

saisrini80 said:
let ur words come true!

are you telling karachi express to use tutsi's patch for the upcoming games? i think he is using sid's patch rite when he scored that mountain of 313 in just 26 overs???
I told him to use to tutsi's patch or I will expel him.

What are your thoughts if we use boss patch for next matches or Tutsi is ok

Users who are viewing this thread