Story Planetcricket super cup for score updates.

ok I dont mind tutsi either I just wanted to know if members wanted to change patch is they are not happy with tutsi's patch

Ok I have to add one thing that if anyone dont complete the first match on time then they dont deserve to remain in the tournament and will surely have to leave.

I think tutsi's is fine and also if they don't finish in time, then yes I suppose that is resonable to ask them to leave because you have a few days to complete the match and that is ample when you can easily do it in one.

Yorkshire vs. England

Team Line Ups
Yorkshireteam.jpg

EnglandTeam.jpg

Yorkshire get lucky
England dropped a catch in the first ball of the match, Wood edged the ball but it was dropped. Gough was really angry against his former county. The next over Gough balled Wood went for a huge six but the ball flew to the slips area but straight through the gap, yet again another piece of luck stayed with Yorkshire

1Englandsave.jpg

3Woodedge.jpg

Yorkshire start to put there foot down
After surviving a few early scares Yorkshire really are starting to rattle off a solid total. After 5 overs there 30/0, Harmison and Gough are struggling with Wood especially knocking off most of the runs. Jacques is more defensive but going for the runs when there available

2Yorksweep.jpg

4York4.jpg

LAtestscore.jpg

good going..
keep it up..

good luk to aussie

its strange guys that its tuesday and still no score updates or .mch files. If this thing goes on then I will remove all responsible and I dont mind if we are just three or four guys leftafter this because we will still have fun although the competition wont be that hard.

DAMN DAMN DAMN.... gonna be hard to beat.... i geuss it time to bring out the slogging machine

Users who are viewing this thread