Story Planetcricket super cup for score updates.

Shiggins said:
DAMN DAMN DAMN.... gonna be hard to beat.... i geuss it time to bring out the slogging machine
For Australia always expect some big scores because in c2005 they need very less deliveries to set and after that they scores very fast even I am surprised with these scores :D . It would be hard to beat Aussies in this tournament.

Here are the final scores

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 37
sai see that I didnt allowed any bowler to bowl more then 10 overs although Warne tried two times to bowl 11th over :D

C2005 is like that and yeah C2005 dont even have Watson or Bichel in the Hampshire Squad.....

Anyway Score Update:

Australia off to the Worst Start Ever Mcgrath allllllll Over the place after 5 over Hampshire 48/0 sounds impossible well when u edge 4 balls for 4's and hit a few 4 yourself it very easy to do .... i beleive once Spinners and slower people start to bowl i will falter and lose wickets

111.jpg

112.jpg

And Before anyone says im cheating im not... Using Tutsi 2.0 and Fields ... im JUst VERY VERY LUCKY that the edges went between slips and gully

Shiggins said:
C2005 is like that and yeah C2005 dont even have Watson or Bichel in the Hampshire Squad.....

Anyway Score Update:

Australia off to the Worst Start Ever Mcgrath allllllll Over the place after 5 over Hampshire 48/0 sounds impossible well when u edge 4 balls for 4's and hit a few 4 yourself it very easy to do .... i beleive once Spinners and slower people start to bowl i will falter and lose wickets

And Before anyone says im cheating im not... Using Tutsi 2.0 and Fields ... im JUst VERY VERY LUCKY that the edges went between slips and gully

no body would doubt you here Shiggins. We saw how ur previous innings went! I hope youre playing in the same PC rite?

what a great start hampshire. Aussies have to bowl abit more tight to keep on the pressure. I think hogg will be crucial here

yeah same PC ... New Video Card Drivers ... other then that got the latest 5.8 Cataylst drivers :P 3 egdes inbetween slips and gully was just like Unbeliveable .. im gonna calm down now and work my way in i only need 5.25 an over now

hmm....48 in 5 overs very nice score there.....u have been lucky 3 times so ride on your luck and win this game

well after i just got out of bed for 17 hours (Damn Flu) the Hampshire Innings has just restarted and after 10 Overs no lost for around 80.... will do update at 15,30,and final Overs

Users who are viewing this thread