PlanetCricketer's Choice Awards || Most Interesting Person On PlanetCricket || 1 Nominee

Do you like my Idea ?

• Yes...

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes...

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • This can only end badly...

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, So lady (Caroline) and Gentlemens, I'm back with another great idea of mine (I'd this last night when I was unable to sleep... LOL!!)

In this thread, we'll first decide certain titles such as 'The Kewlest person of PlanetCricket' or 'The Cutest Person of PlanetCricket' and then we'll have people to nominate themselves or someone else for the polls (Not those poles which are provided by Xeno Forums)...

And thats very easily understandable... But here come's the complicated part i.e. the poll rules...

The Poll Rules:
Each member can suggest only one name per post.
There won't be more than 5 people nominated.
The votes will be casted the same as we do it in the Friendly Battles Thread in the Graphics Forum...

For example, if there are 3 nominees for a title X... then you'll be voting like:
Nominee 1: 0
Nominee 2: 0
Nominee 3: 1

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
As long as it stays positive Im all for it...

Sir, If we'll have only 'Positives' then it won't be fun for all of us. That will be just appreciating each other and that way it'll get boring very soon... But with the combination of both 'Positives' and 'Negatives' it will be more interesting... BTW When I say Negative that doesn't mean that we'll be insulting each other or will be hurting someone's feelings...

Example for Negatives, "The Laziest PlanetCricketer", "The Most irritating PlanetCricketer", "The geekiest PlanetCricketer" etc...

Let's have atleast two nominees ? And then we'll start with the Votings...

D

Deleted member 46200

You want to start with me (meaning well get all the girls wrapped up quickly) got for it I'll take the negatives first as there are far more positives than negatives...? Surely...?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm Changing the Thread Title from,

The ______ Member of PlanetCricket.

To

PlanetCricketer's Choice Awards || XXX

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Good Morning/Evening/Night to everyone present here Today, 31-05-2017, We'll begin with our Award Show, brought to you by 'Wet Underwears' and 'Servicio de Hosteleria Industrial de Terrassa'. And is Powered by 'Dick's cleaning services' by Dick Copperfield

Award:

The Most Interesting PlanetCricketer

And so Lady (Caroline) and Gentlemen lets begin with our First award, of 'The Most Interesting PlanetCricketer'.
Till now we've received only one Nominee, Untouchables18 @Untouchables666 ... And Are still open for more nominees.

And according to the rules we must have atleast 2-3 nominees to start voting so Ladies and Gentlemen start suggesting the names...

D

Deleted member 46200

The winner is someone so lovely and kind, stunning with a bright smile and always ready to listen... The winner is...

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
1df04a_339bb56fd4794a0e87ab308d605f2f8b.gif

Till now we've received only one Nominee, Untouchables18 @Untouchables666 ... And Are still open for more nominees.
Seeing how this has reached a stalemate I will do the honor of nominating his challenger. Nobody was nominating him thinking it will hurt @Untouchables666 feeling when he will lose to him by a landslide.
So now, I present you the King of Planet Cricket @Jack Ryder

Users who are viewing this thread