Player Editing in demo

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, after some more research I am now able to edit players in Cricket 2005 (of course demo).
Check the below screenshot. I have as of now able to change the name from Symonds to Sundeep.. but surely the file contains many more parameters which I need to research.

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-06-26 23-20-40-89.jpg
    Cricket2005 2005-06-26 23-20-40-89.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 98
What is the file called that contains the player data? Is it something that can be placed in the game root directory? Or does it need to be compressed? I'll get on with an editor once I know which file I'm looking at....

holmie said:
and you mangaged to change the clothes

Well done. You noticed he used the "change clothes" cheat, where when you are waiting to bat you type "changeclothes". Then you see all the players walk off into the dressing room and come back in their new attire.

They also do little animations which look as if they are checking out their new clothes. Some players are seen to compliment each other on their choice of colour.

sunsamrat1980 said:
Hey guys, after some more research I am now able to edit players in Cricket 2005 (of course demo).
Check the below screenshot. I have as of now able to change the name from Symonds to Sundeep.. but surely the file contains many more parameters which I need to research.

Assume you did the same as me here?

The problem I'm having is that I can change player names fine but not appearance/ bowling style etc.

Users who are viewing this thread