Player Faces Thread

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys i just feel if anyone working on faces can post them on here it would be awesome for all to see. Really loved how in the past 2 games by Bigant we had pics of the players as and when they were updated by people.

I noticed some classic players on the academy yesterday who were edited and look really good. I think atleast on here we can appreciate the creators aswell as enjoy the updates ourselves.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sorry i didn't read who it was by... but i love the improvement over the last one... especially the eyes. Good job mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1512222412][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 201152
No worries. Actually, looking more closely I don't think it is. :lol[DOUBLEPOST=1512222694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry i didn't read who it was by... but i love the improvement over the last one... especially the eyes. Good job mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1512222412][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 201152

This is also a very good creation.
Who is it?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just found my USB stick so I can transfer and share some faces later.

These are the Kohli and Bumrah I did.
yqUmW3C.jpg
jFjFzLD.jpg

pinku

Associate Captain
Great stuff, It would be awesome if you could put some pics on here also.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 201158 View attachment 201151[DOUBLEPOST=1512222020][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone created this Virat Kohli.... Great Job.
that seems like the one i did if it says prabh as username then its mine I downloaded one somebody made and then re-edited it more so this was the final result sorry don't remember whose I downloaded to edit it . I also created dhoni which i shared couple days back and chahal I created can be found in Llewe's India team.

Users who are viewing this thread