Playing for another league in the Cricket 19 Career Mode

phoenixfryre

School Cricketer
So I was continuing my playthrough of cricket 19 recently, and I was picked for a one day team, however, it didn't let me choose that league over one of my first class teams, and now it's going on in the background while I have to continue playing first-class. Does anyone know how I can start playing for other teams that have picked me?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So I was continuing my playthrough of cricket 19 recently, and I was picked for a one day team, however, it didn't let me choose that league over one of my first class teams, and now it's going on in the background while I have to continue playing first-class. Does anyone know how I can start playing for other teams that have picked me?
Yeah, its a nuisance. You can't unfortunately. I have to always refuse the Aus one day comp because I want to finish the county season fully. This is yet another thing that really needs an overhaul come next game. Reality should be choose one league or the other. Or if league A is finishing whilst league B is starting, have an option to let us join league B when league A finishes etc

Hambones

School Cricketer
In one of the old Don Bradman games I accidently left the English County season to go play in Bangladesh.

Users who are viewing this thread