Please Help :Fielding Problem

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi. I would ask for help to every one especially to tutsi and boss.
I am having fielding problem. Fielder simply misfield almost 95% balls. Especially when the batsmans are runing and are in the middle of the pitch. I also have missing texture problem. Is it anything to do with missing texture problem. Please help. :help

It has nothing to do with the missing texture problem. It could be a bug in one of the AI patches you have used.

zainawan89 said:
hi. I would ask for help to every one especially to tutsi and boss.
I am having fielding problem. Fielder simply misfield almost 95% balls. Especially when the batsmans are runing and are in the middle of the pitch. I also have missing texture problem. Is it anything to do with missing texture problem. Please help. :help
jus save after completing d over n quit d match.. keep restartin d match till "texture missin" disappears...

ya even i get the problem of misfielding

aussie1st said:
It has nothing to do with the missing texture problem. It could be a bug in one of the AI patches you have used.
No it is before i installed patches. And for tutsi patche it increase and wirh boss patche it remain the same

MaN i u wane solve missing Texture ,, upgrade ur graphic card :) .. thats what i did

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread