Please Help this amateur!!!

absolutezero_23

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
Please help me out with the foll things:
1> Whats the difference between advanced shot and sixhit shot?
is sixhit shot the power button?

2>Please give an example of the exact sequence of keys to be pressed for hitting a six.

3>The close-in fielders never catch the ball. the ball just passes by them and tey get off their sleep after its gone by. what to do????? here in forums people say they catch properly???? please help.

4>Please xplain me the use of the bright red ball in the lower left corner??? is it for controlling swing/spin?please xplain all the meters in short if u can in the game. i will be TREMENDOUSLY GRATEFUL.

Advance shot is to advance down the wicket and hit the ball (leads to a danger of being stumped, especially against spinners)

Six hit shot is a much more powerful shot, used by pressing the direction and then whilst holding down the power button picking your shot.

Ball in lower left is used for swing, when bowling you can position the white down to gain extra swing, seam, spin etc. The best way to find out with this is just to try different things and see what sort of results you get.

Thanx Darren,but......

thanx a lot darren but 1 ques still remains unanaswered. why dont close in fielders dont catch the edges and nicks? the ball just passes thru them and they simply stand there, wake up after a while,run backwrds n pick it up. this is rubbish. is this an EA glitch OR somethin to do with good fielders???

Why do u write "From Duffarama" in the end of every post.Everyone knows it's u.lol. :)

Because I want to make sure that all the formal posts that I type up are formal.
From Duffarama. :)

(it's me Pat :) )

Users who are viewing this thread