Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's been a while since I posted something on this site. So here is something interesting. I developed a keen interest in Indian Politics in the past few months. This has led me to research more on the political parties, their history, their current activities, status etc.. I've also been closely following each and every news about politics. And every evening after watching prime time news highlights for the day, I endup arguing with my Dad and sometimes with my other family members. Lol

Wanted to know if someone else is interested in politics so that we can have a healthy discussion on it in this thread. :)

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yep. That was most dramatic election of all time lol.
Indeed lol. I knew JDS would be the king and not king maker. It's Congress leading at one point and then BJP next. Finally JDS got the power.

But hate the attitude from CM as he is always complaining Congress isn't letting him do his job. He is the CM and he has to do something abut it instead of going out in media and expecting sympathy.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Indeed lol. I knew JDS would be the king and not king maker. It's Congress leading at one point and then BJP next. Finally JDS got the power.

But hate the attitude from CM as he is always complaining Congress isn't letting him do his job. He is the CM and he has to do something abut it instead of going out in media and expecting sympathy.
HDK is not a CM material. I honestly believe he doesn't have the qualities to be the CM.

I really liked the way Siddu governed the state. The only CM who completed his full 5-yr term after Devraj Urs who served his full 5yr term 40yrs ago. Siddu knew how to talk to media, people of state, and managed his own cabinet brilliantly. Best CM for a reason.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
@PresidentEvil & @zwarrior will karnakata govt fall before 2019 ?

I heard in the recent expansion of HDK cabinet , few of the deceived senior congress men are about to join bjp ? Just rumors or facts ?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
HDK is not a CM material. I honestly believe he doesn't have the qualities to be the CM.

I really liked the way Siddu governed the state. The only CM who completed his full 5-yr term after Devraj Urs who served his full 5yr term 40yrs ago. Siddu knew how to talk to media, people of state, and managed his own cabinet brilliantly. Best CM for a reason.

I see your point but I personally don't rate Siddu at all. SM Krishna was the best according to me. Ofcourse after Devraj Urs but in recent times apart from Krishna no one did anything. And I felt Kumarswamy will do good things initially but he is not upto the mark. HDK met with Narayana Murthy and wanted his advice in improvement. He gave good speech and shared his insights but no improvement as of now. Honestly speaking, in Karnataka, I don't rate anyone (siddu, yaddi, HDK) as CM material.

The most irritating this in recent times is that HD Revanna traveled from Narasipura to Vidhana Soudha (350 kms) because of some superstitious. And he blocked all the roads on his way so he could reach faster affecting common people.

I heard in the recent expansion of HDK cabinet , few of the deceived senior congress men are about to join bjp ? Just rumors or facts ?

I do feel that since the formation of congress-jds government. But as of now they are claiming that they will complete their term and it's all rumors.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Nope. I think it would be a disaster for BJP if the govt falls. The reasons for the disaster are:
1. Congress and JDS will get an agenda to fight 2019 election by blaming BJP for the fall.
2. In the history of Indian Politics, no party has ever formed the govt in the centre which is ruling the Karnataka state. Ex: If Congress is ruling karnataka, Centre comes under NDA and vice versa. It can be a co-incidence but you cannot easily write that off because this has been happening for decades now.

And you know some of the powerful BJP leaders in the state are very superstitious and believe in such things. Hence at least they don't make the attempts to make the govt fall until 2019 election.

This news has been making noise since the time govt was formed. And there were at least 15 Congress Rebel MLAs who were unhappy. But since few of them have been given a chance in the cabinet, the previous rebel team is not active anymore. But a new rebel team has been formed after cabinet expansion. Even if they join the BJP, there is no further political career for them. Whip is already issued so the matter will go to the court. And those who went against whip will be disqualified by the court and their career is finished. Hence it would be a very risky move to join BJP when Whip is in place.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I see your point but I personally don't rate Siddu at all. SM Krishna was the best according to me. Ofcourse after Devraj Urs but in recent times apart from Krishna no one did anything. And I felt Kumarswamy will do good things initially but he is not upto the mark. HDK met with Narayana Murthy and wanted his advice in improvement. He gave good speech and shared his insights but no improvement as of now. Honestly speaking, in Karnataka, I don't rate anyone (siddu, yaddi, HDK) as CM material.
But unfortunately for Congress SM Krishna has joined BJP and is getting sidelined. It's really sad to see such a stalwart politician getting sidelined.
The most irritating this in recent times is that HD Revanna traveled from Narasipura to Vidhana Soudha (350 kms) because of some superstitious. And he blocked all the roads on his way so he could reach faster affecting common people.
He is actually interfering in all the govt activities on the grounds that his brother is the CM lol.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@zwarrior a question for you.

Whom would you pick as CM candidate for each of the parties for Karnataka?
BJP, Congress, JDS.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Even if they join the BJP, there is no further political career for them. Whip is already issued so the matter will go to the court.
In extension of this point ,
Going to 2019 summer , Andhra Pradesh's chief minister wanted to strength regional parties against NDA. Well you people know how corrupt he is and a bonk cm. Even i don't know how JDS supporting him the man who was with BJP over the past 4.5 years and left out when he was forced to produced the bills of nearly 2 lakh cores. Do karnakata people support this ?
Because Mr Chandrababu Naidu publicly purchased 24 ministers from opposition party in AP , where no court was able to give judgment against him. Even he was red handed in purchasing MLC in Telangana.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Modi!!! Modi!!! Modi!!!
Come on ! I caught one Modi fan member. Can you tell me what he has done in this 5 years other than 2000cr wroth International tours , changing capitals.

He changes taxation system overnight.
He changed currency overnight.
He changed Govt's overnight.

and if he don't convict these rapists , then i will change my vote overnight. 2019 is here.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
In extension of this point ,
Going to 2019 summer , Andhra Pradesh's chief minister wanted to strength regional parties against NDA. Well you people know how corrupt he is and a bonk cm. Even i don't know how JDS supporting him the man who was with BJP over the past 4.5 years and left out when he was forced to produced the bills of nearly 2 lakh cores. Do karnakata people support this ?
Because Mr Chandrababu Naidu publicly purchased 24 ministers from opposition party in AP , where no court was able to give judgment against him. Even he was red handed in purchasing MLC in Telangana.
CBN has been trying hard to bring up a Third front with all regional parties hence it is obvious that regional parties would be on softer side for him. And 'Third front' also includes Congress being a national party leading the front. I think some regional parties are unhappy with Congress hence they would go for 'federal front' being formed by KCR without BJP and Congress.

I think this would benefit BJP because if Federal front is formed, Congress goes alone and votes gets divided between Congress and regional parties which will mean that BJP winning most of the seats.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Congress goes alone
But this year most of the states election results in favor of Congress and its alliances. It might help them to get more seats than 2014 but not into power.

Users who are viewing this thread