Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Not lived up to its hype

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Will improve Before Release

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Very disappointing

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Cricket 2005 is not going to be very exciting . It going to be the same game of cricket 2004 only the graphics has change. U wil get bored by playing cricket 2005 soon. Who cares if advances shot is not thier in blic take a look at the gameplay.

i agree with satish555 that most players don't advance down the track nowadays.
but its really cool to hit a six by the advance shot.

dash said:
Cricket 2005 is not going to be very exciting . It going to be the same game of cricket 2004 only the graphics has change. U wil get bored by playing cricket 2005 soon. Who cares if advances shot is not thier in blic take a look at the gameplay.

And you know this for a fact because ......... ?
How do you know the people will get bored ..... ? especially when it has more range of shots than BLIC ( eg. advance shot )

Yours is just a troll post. I just hope people stop being stooges....

Satish555 said:
the games safe dude. guyz complaining about advance. do u still see advance shots still bieng played in cricket? well i dont. nowadays there have been a lot of big guys with huge power like afridi gayle flintoff n so on. i dont see them charging. they just stand n deliver. just smack the ball using front foot shot n power boost thats all. the games fine dude dont quarrel
Thanks for consoling us, now we feel much better. Ha, ha. There is definitely a lot of advanced shots these days. Batsmen use it all the time. I don't think I've watched an ODI game in the last few years without an advanced shot being used. Even Afridi advanced down the ground. In fact, in the last match, he rushed down the pitch to Bradshaw and smacked him over mid-off. There are no two ways about it: the advance shot missing from BLIC is an oversight. No amount of soul-selling or disillusionment can change that. So I suggest you stop trying to justify every action that Codemasters has made and look at the game objectively.

SkateBoarder2 said:
Good Luck EA Sports on Cricket 2005.
They need luck, definitely. More so since half the members on this forum have sold their soul to Codies. And then attempt to put other members on their bandwagon.

fanirama said:
And you know this for a fact because ......... ?
How do you know the people will get bored ..... ? especially when it has more range of shots than BLIC ( eg. advance shot )

Yours is just a troll post. I just hope people stop being stooges....
Tariq is sensible. He is supporting a game thats predeccessor was a best seller, has got more information, pleasent screens, brilliant sounds, smooth anmiations and more features. If you choose to support a game which has little information, repeated sounds, next to none different features and a game which its predeccessor was the worst game ever to have braced many of people's PCs, then that's your choice. But there's no place for you to make a comment about it.

SkateBoarder2 said:
Tariq is sensible. He is supporting a game thats predeccessor was a best seller, has got more information, pleasent screens, brilliant sounds, smooth anmiations and more features. If you choose to support a game which has little information, repeated sounds, next to none different features and a game which its predeccessor was the worst game ever to have braced many of people's PCs, then that's your choice. But there's no place for you to make a comment about it.

How is it sensible ?We haven't seen a video or heard any sounds of Cricket 2005, yet you commented on it ( repeated sounds ). Also, if you hit a shot you'll hear the same type of sound even in real life. Audience claps also will sound repeated even in real life after a while. Whats your point ?
I mean once you have the features in the game, what more do you add ? you just improve on them.... eg. look at the baseball and NFL football games. They have almost all features in.. does this mean they stop making future versions ? These days they just keep enhancing what they already have...

You want to see batting with one hand as a new feature ?

Lets hope EA Cricket 2005 improves on what was good in Cricket 2004 and delivers.
BLIC is missing some key batting shots. Just because they gave some fact-of-the-day doesn't mean I've sold my soul to them... They haven't produced a cricket game in several years and are starting from scratch. Their key developers went to EA ( I read on this forum )... So you'd be inclined to think EA might produce a memorable game.

Some People on this forum seem to have a deeply negative opinion about EA just because. They have no proof, but are fanatical about it.
All this negativity toward EA is in reality helping EA by making people defend it more.

fanirama said:
How is it sensible ?We haven't seen a video or heard any sounds of Cricket 2005, yet you commented on it ( repeated sounds ). Also, if you hit a shot you'll hear the same type of sound even in real life. Audience claps also will sound repeated even in real life after a while. Whats your point ?
I mean once you have the features in the game, what more do you add ? you just improve on them.... eg. look at the baseball and NFL football games. They have almost all features in.. does this mean they stop making future versions ? These days they just keep enhancing what they already have...

You want to see batting with one hand as a new feature ?

Lets hope EA Cricket 2005 improves on what was good in Cricket 2004 and delivers.
BLIC is missing some key batting shots. Just because they gave some fact-of-the-day doesn't mean I've sold my soul to them... They haven't produced a cricket game in several years and are starting from scratch. Their key developers went to EA ( I read on this forum )... So you'd be inclined to think EA might produce a memorable game.

Some People on this forum seem to have a deeply negative opinion about EA just because. They have no proof, but are fanatical about it.
All this negativity toward EA is in reality helping EA by making people defend it more.

I haven't sold my soul, I'm buying both. I just make sure I buy bug-filled Cricket 2005 for PC.

Ok skateboarder2.

Hope you enjoy BLIC and the bug-filled cricket 2005 for pc as you put it ... :)
I will be buying both as well and I'm hoping I'll enjoy both as well.

I find the video a bit weird, they kept changing the camera views a little too often. Would be nice to see just a gameplay video rather than more of a trailer.

Ha, what interesting conversation. I think the distinction that people are failing to make is that Cricket 2004 and Cricket 2005 are different games. Yessir, and I hope its not just the name that's changed.

its a fact that the publishing of cricket 2004 was hopless.
cricket 2005 is also going on the same road.

It doesn't even have its official website :mad:

Attachments

• boycott.zip
    78.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread