Post your questions about the game here!

coold98

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A) There is only a review system available if it is available in its real life counterpart. Not available in domestic cricket but is available in ODI's etc..

B) If by offline co-op you mean two players batting on the same team? Then its not yet available. Will be added in the future

Thnx.....me and my friend had been eagerly waiting to play against each other

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thnx.....me and my friend had been eagerly waiting to play against each other

That's not co-op.

Locally playing against each other is apparently available on the PS3, I assume it's also on the PC.

Kinmarcus

School Cricketer
Effects of created player attributes on game

Hello there,

I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding exactly what effects the created player attributes have within the game. Some seem obvious i.e. running speed, catching, but others such as anticipation and consistency are not to me. Do they mostly apply only to fielding? Or will a higher consistency with a batsman enable better place, for example?

Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks in advance!

abfo

School Cricketer
Have a question :

How many cam types are there while batting.. Im a little worried because in all gameplay videos its always behind the batsman cam or helmet type cam.

I am wondering if the normal EA 2007 view is not there at all ? (not an obstacle to playing but just a query)

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nobody's online for a match since i bought the game. Why ?

Rey123

School Cricketer
Help How to update roster

How to update roster in dbc 14 i have updated the teams using cricket academy but the names of the players are still wrong

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I assume this might have been asked before but maybe I didn't use the correct keywords to search the forum and hence I gonna go ahead and ask it.

Is is possible to skip the part where we become a spectator while at the non-striker's end in the Career mode?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How many cam types are there while batting..
6 camera angles in total
  • Batsman (Far)
  • Batsman (Near)
  • Bowler (Far)
  • Bowler (Near)
  • Pro Cam
  • Broadcast View

Im a little worried because in all gameplay videos its always behind the batsman cam or helmet type cam.
That's because it's (behind the batsman) the best and recommended way of playing the game.

I am wondering if the normal EA 2007 view is not there at all ? (not an obstacle to playing but just a query)

The broadcast view is certainly there but you'd be better off playing with the default view.

Last edited:

Danzorrbardok

School Cricketer
Window Mode

What should be done so that I can play in windowed mode ?

I cannot bat or bowl for a 4 day match continuously just looking at the game , I would rather prefer playing while I can watch any video on the Internet.

Please can someone answer.

I have searched the forum and only found other people asking the same question but no answers !

Users who are viewing this thread