Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
yeh man great banner.
And pranav i change my request i want a only gilchrist signature and avtar.

Please can you make

Yeah, I'll make it :)

Wow nice banner...what is the font name?

monzi added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Can you see my thread and comment it.......

monzi added 5 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Can you see my thread and comment it.......

Don't spam my thread by asking for comments.

Thank you Pranav for a nice banner .;):clap

Welcome :)

Hmm.......sorry but what is the font name.........

Hey Pranav could i request a Brian Lara Signature? If you could it would be much appreciated. =D thanks a million!. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Pranav could i request a Brian Lara Signature? If you could it would be much appreciated. ;)
Lara.jpg

Great use of floral textures, really looks good coming out of the render. The background could be better as the radial glare makes the color changes too apparent and not gradual enough. The render looks alright but isn't blended well enough into the the floral textures. The placement for the text is ideal and very creative so kudos on that. However, black is probably not the best color. It probably should have been white/light blue. The shadow/reflection render right behind the render is not needed because all the shapes are very concrete and solid. Overall, a good wallpaper that could be excellent with a few changes.

Awesome yuvraj wallpaper render is great cutting also great 10/10 you are greatest signature,wallpaer and avatar maker on planetcricket:hpraise:cheers:clap

Amazing wp mate.Like Shravi said,the blending could have been a little better.The texture use is perfect.KUTGW mate.

Request

Hey Pranav could I also request a Brian Lara wallpaper as well as a West Indies wallpaper too. Thanks. :hpraise

Great use of floral textures, really looks good coming out of the render. The background could be better as the radial glare makes the color changes too apparent and not gradual enough. The render looks alright but isn't blended well enough into the the floral textures. The placement for the text is ideal and very creative so kudos on that. However, black is probably not the best color. It probably should have been white/light blue. The shadow/reflection render right behind the render is not needed because all the shapes are very concrete and solid. Overall, a good wallpaper that could be excellent with a few changes.

Yeah, thanks for the advice. I might release a V2 with the changes you've mentioned.

Awesome yuvraj wallpaper render is great cutting also great 10/10 you are greatest signature,wallpaer and avatar maker on planetcricket:hpraise:cheers:clap

Amazing wp mate.Like Shravi said,the blending could have been a little better.The texture use is perfect.KUTGW mate.

Thanks guys :)

Hey Pranav could I also request a Brian Lara wallpaper as well as a West Indies wallpaper too. Thanks. :hpraise

The requestes are in guys. I'll be making them soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread