Pro Evolution Soccer 6

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pro Evolution soccer 6 from Konami due for release on 20 Oct 06. The game will be released on PlayStation 2, PC-DVD and PSP (PlayStation Portable),Xbox 360 and Nintendo's DS handheld.
Some of the features added are:-

1. Player AI has been massively upgraded, with players running intelligently into space when not in possession of the ball and pointing where they want the pass placed to continue the attack.

2.Physical side of play has been refined, with players working to turn a defender as they receive the ball, while defenders must learn to stand off slightly to prevent such moves.

3.Series creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has also worked to refine the shooting system of the new game, and players will be able to attempt more snap shots than in previous versions, while volleys and half-volleys have been redesigned.

4. Other new moves include the ability to retain control of the ball when sliding in to tackle, while all-new feints and backwards dribbling are now available thanks to the improved dribbling controls, while headers have been changed to allow players more movement in the way their strikers jump and head the ball.

5.A number of new teams licensed for inclusion, with the International roster now featuring the official kits for Argentina, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Sweden.

CLICK HERE to download PES 6 (PC) Demo

Let's discuss this great game here and update it as more news comes.

Screenshots:

1dp8.jpg

2hi3.jpg

4cy9.jpg

7ya4.jpg

8nr4.jpg

9sb1.jpg

90og2.jpg

Last edited:

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
Screens look great, epecially the new kits. Being able to move more before a header will make it so musch better as before you had no control over it.

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Yup, kits and player models looks promising too. Let's hope CPU players also get booked more often by the referee.

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah looking forwarad to what will surely be another fantastic PES! But i'd love it if the cpu would commit a few reckless tackles; I'm sick of playing Merseyside derbies and i'm the only one who's down to nine men!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
.::Stevo::. said:
Screenshots look terrible IMO. No improvement whatsoever.

And? There is little that needs to improve. The graphics in FIFA havn't improved much either.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I was expecting improvements in the graphics and I am disappointed. But if the gameplay is as it was in 5, then I'll be happy. Like Sachin mentioned, speed can probably be quickened.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Well.. Screenies looks almost same as PES 5, the only screenie that impressed me was the one with Chelsea and Inter.. donno why but there the game looks very good but in the other screenies.. nope. But liek always Gameplay will be very good!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
wow look Brill. Good GFX but the best thing is AI which is hoping to be even better :).

Users who are viewing this thread