PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER:Brazilian Beach Edition???

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
sent this idea of to a competition recectly, in a games magazine :rolleyes:

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER:
Brazilian Beach Edition

Copyright Bilal Tahir, Pontefract

WHAT IS IT?
Hot sand, driftwood for goalposts and golden Brazilian babes bouncing with delight in thin bikinis as you pump home a scrocher.

HOW DOES IT PLAY?

Brazilian Beach Edition would be a five a side version of Pro evo, with the focus on fast flashy football and impressing the beautiful babes.
The gameplay and the physics engine would be even better that Pro Evo 6 and the attitude fun and flamboyance. Overhead kicks will standard, with more extravagant moves available as well. Plus there'll be loads of tricks, like Ronaldinoh's insane flip flap and Roberto Carlos' step over heel kick. Not only this but there will also be pics, players, tricks, balls and all the other extras available from the beach shop which you can buy with PES points earned by winning games and tournaments or performing amazing tricks.
The games are going to be so hot that when time's up you have to take your team into the sea to cool off. You will go around visiting the beaches of Brazil and once you help your team win a tournament with your lavishly cool tricks, a Brazilian babe will present you with the winning trophy. Muito bem!

Potential best bit
Everything really but the Beautiful Brazilian Babes and the added extras from the shop will make it even more interesting along with the arsenal of tricks.

Quote for the box:

"Watch out footy fans"​

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
well England are better than Brazil...at cricket...probably :p nice idea mate, not sure it will happen with konami so devoted to realism but i would buy,i mean i bought the abslolutely shocking pro evo manager! Liking the Brazillian babe :p

Bilal91

International Coach
lol...yeah...was just an idea anyway...don't see it happening my self...maybe have like Beach Cricket or something like that as well...but EA Sports need to improve their normal game first before going there anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread