problem in stalling game please help guys!!!

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys could someone please help me installing the game it stops half way giving errors like data: compontent transfer error :hpraise :hpraise :help :help :crying

Error

Must be its due to pirated disk if not then the prob is of disk it is corrupted or final option is that ur CDRom or DVD one needs to be clean cuz its not catching data from disk.

I'm sure a member with as many posts as joesaadati and who has been a member for as long wouldn't be stupid enough to ask for help with a pirated copy.

Hello barmyarmy it is not a pirated copy it is an original copy I have the game on my pc already installed but when I try to install it on my laptop it uploads half way and stops and gives me this error below could u tell me how to fix problem.

Component: Data
Group file: Data
File: D:\data2.cab
Error: The request could not be performed becuase of an I/O device error. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :help :help :crying

dude you CD is scratched by the sound of it. Someone else will need to verify this but Im pretty sure you can take it back to where you got it and get a new copy of the game

joesaadati said:
Hello barmyarmy it is not a pirated copy it is an original copy I have the game on my pc already installed but when I try to install it on my laptop it uploads half way and stops and gives me this error below could u tell me how to fix problem.

Component: Data
Group file: Data
File: D:\data2.cab
Error: The request could not be performed becuase of an I/O device error. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :help :help :crying

Go buy one of those CD/DVD Disc cleaners for like $5 here in Australia, they do a good job.

Most likely you have scratched it during your use on the PC. When you now try to install it, it won't because of the scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread