Problem in the gob file

prasharry2k5

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
plz guys i was updating the gob file and now c2k5 has stopped working. plz tell me is there any way i can make it work. I put it in the gob file because pasting it in the root directory made it look unorganised. Plz help guys plz do

i did the same thing, uninstalled the CD but couldnt reinstall it bcoz of some error with Data2. reinstall C2k5 as long as the CD is not corrupted (ie check that there is no scratches, and try copying and pasting the CD content on your hard drive. Then back up all the saved games and stuff from the two directories, 1 in my docs and one in program files.

kush said:
i did the same thing, uninstalled the CD but couldnt reinstall it bcoz of some error with Data2. reinstall C2k5 as long as the CD is not corrupted (ie check that there is no scratches, and try copying and pasting the CD content on your hard drive. Then back up all the saved games and stuff from the two directories, 1 in my docs and one in program files.

Thanx mate. But is n't there any thing anyody can do about it. And dude if ur cd is corrupted try some recovery software. I have badcopy pro which is gr8.
Once again thanku.

thanx prasharry, and duncangel, i am not using pirated if u r talkin 2 me.

Users who are viewing this thread