Problem

Thurya

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey,
How to get the all screenshots of match details ( summary , Batting stats, bowling stats and scorecard at once at the end of the match? (I can't do with Print Screen button)

R

radaga

Hi Thurya, i would try again, which program did you open the images in?
the program if ound the best to do it is paint.
just click 'print screen' then open up paint and paste.
if this doesnt work, im sure there is a program to use...

R

radaga

if the screenshot doesnt open up in paint, try pressing print screen on the picture you want, then go to the prgram i have attached, it has it saved for you to access easily. :)

if it does not work after this, i do not know............. :huh:

Thurya

Club Cricketer
I know Ragada, I'm also using paint. but with Print Screen button we can get only a one Screenshot. At the end of the game how can we get all the screenshots.

R

radaga

Originally posted by Thurya@Aug 20 2003, 11:16 AM
I know Ragada, I'm also using paint. but with Print Screen button we can get only a one Screenshot. At the end of the game how can we get all the screenshots.
Oh alright, sorry :huh: :D
well what i do is before i start a match up, i open paint before i open up Cricket 2002, then when i take a screenshot i lower down cricket 2002 by pressing ctrl+esc and open up paint and save it. Then i go back to the game by clicking on the icon at the bottom of the screen.
to get more screenshots just keep doing that.
if you need it explained in more detail just say so

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by jonah@Aug 20 2003, 07:15 AM
There's a great piece of software called Game Photographer available at

http://www.socceraccess.com/downloads/Down..._Info/534.shtml

Allows you to take up to 20 screenshots, save the ones you want as bmp or jpg, then do your editing in paint/psp etc. Give it a go, it's the only way I do it now :up: ...
I have been using Paint shop pro all these days as well, thanks for the info Jonah; will try it out.

J

jonah

It really is good Ravi. Just run it, then start c2k2. When you want to take a screenie, just press whatever 2 keys you've configured to take the snap (I press 'ctrl' + 'Z') and you'll hear a click (like a photo being taken). When you come out of the game (or press alt + tab,) you'll see the pics you've taken. Just save them, and open them in whatever graphics editor you use to make your changes etc. Works for many other games too.
Have fun :D .

Users who are viewing this thread