Problems ordering Cricket 2004

M

mikehextall

hi guys, i have a problem and i wonder if anyone can help, i live in the UK and as u know Cricket 2004 doesnt come out here till Feb, and as everyone else i cant wait that long. ive tried ordering it via DVDcrave and Gameswarehouse but neither accept my credit card (switch). so i was wondering if anyone could buy me a copy from Aus when it comes out and ill send them a cheque covering the mailing costs and cost of the game and they can then send me the game?

Can anyone help or suggest another solution?

probably but it will take 3 days to send, then another 7 days for the cheque to clear and another 3 days to send back, so it will be a bout feb by the time its done

Im ordering mine through dvdcrave as soon as some solid info is heared or dvdcrave claim its in stock - i have a VISA electron so its no problem as its an international card, i only just noticed that they only accept Mastercard and Visa.

Visa electron quite often doesn't count as Visa. You need to check with them.
Mike, to be honest you can arrange a bankers draft or something and a cheque wouldn't take that long compared to how long we're waiting for the game anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread