Problems saving team line-ups for Tournament use

FunkyKP

School Cricketer
Hi guys, I've just spent some time in the academy perfecting batting line-ups, opening bowlers etc. for use in a Tournament(IPL if you must know). Yet if I go and simulate a game(I only want to play as RCB) the AI uses a completely random team instead of mine, i.e opening with Thisara Perera for RPS when I have edited it to have Faf du Plessis opening and Perera nowhere near the line-up(rightly so).

Before you ask, I do have the 'Set Defaults' all as T20 and have edited the 'T20 team' as such. Is this an issue on my part of a DBC17 issue? Thanks guys.

Hi guys, I've just spent some time in the academy perfecting batting line-ups, opening bowlers etc. for use in a Tournament(IPL if you must know). Yet if I go and simulate a game(I only want to play as RCB) the AI uses a completely random team instead of mine, i.e opening with Thisara Perera for RPS when I have edited it to have Faf du Plessis opening and Perera nowhere near the line-up(rightly so).

Before you ask, I do have the 'Set Defaults' all as T20 and have edited the 'T20 team' as such. Is this an issue on my part of a DBC17 issue? Thanks guys.
To get around it start match as if you are playing select the line up you want then sim the game

To get around it start match as if you are playing select the line up you want then sim the game

Thanks Paul, I have been doing this but it's still somewhat of a pain and time/effort to change every team(which DBC17 put in a right mess) and sim the game when I could just click sim anyway. Third world problems eh!

Users who are viewing this thread