Processor

MC3

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

what processor speed ? is the best for the cricket 2004 ?? so it runs like a cricket match ? ,
cheers
MC3

I have a question
which settings do u all keep C2004 at for !xSpeed to have effect? Mine is Default, Forced LOD=no
Texturing thing= Bilenear
Pitch Detail= On
800*600 32 bit
Refresh Rate= Default
Gamma= 65%
Shadows= On
The video goes very jerkily and no difference in speed in gameplay, with menus and loading speeding up a small bit. I have !xSpeed set on 4. Any help?

Change the screen resoloutionn look though and try them out to find which one mkakes the game run smoother. Then you might wanna turn !xpeed down or the game will run increidbly fast, i suggest like 1.24

hey..i posted this b4...but i'm having a prob. with the game speed. It has suddenly slowed down (lagging is the right word). I installed/uninstalled 100 times now..with no success. What could be the problem?

ok, big prob. Screen Res.=800*600 32 bits with everything on default. !xSpeed on 1.62. Game is lagging up. What do i do?

ZoraxDoom said:
ok, big prob. Screen Res.=800*600 32 bits with everything on default. !xSpeed on 1.62. Game is lagging up. What do i do?
Get a better computer?

I have an Athlon 1GHz / 384 MB RAM, 128 MB ATI All-in-wonder Radeon 8500. Max details ( video screens, shadows, force LOD high, trilinear, pitch detail on , 1024*768, 32bits and it runs well. )
Tested also on 1.6Ghz/512MB/64MB Nvidia and seems same.

Let that be a testament to how crap the Cricket 2004 graphics really are :(

Let that be a testament of how many people cricket 2004 made suffer :)

my comp is XP, P4, and not really sure of anything else........dont want to waste time searching........

JUs try it wit6h different screen res's, try it with all of them and on eof them will make it work well

Users who are viewing this thread