PROUD 2 B A PAKISTANI

:D I am going to create a topic called "PROUD TO BE ITALIAN!" :lol: to tribute my country.

YA BUT WE WANNA MAKE SUPREATE TOPIC FOR ONLY PAK PEOPLE.........

This forum should not be used for any form of racial segragation, which is what you are proposing.

If you wish to discuss Pakistan cricket in general then by all means use this topic, but if you wish to discuss the Pakistan tour of New Zealand, use the appropriate topic.

No topics on this forum should only be for one particular race or nationality.

i am also proud of being pakistani but i am in canada
pakistan can Easliy Beat Kewiz i dont know how to spell but wha ever rain helps Home Team

YA but don't worry pak is gonna win 2nd test even that was close too. pak could win first test.
and i m in canada toooo.

What a funny topic.
"Proud to be Indian","Proud to be Pakistani","Proud to be Italian". :angry:

I am going to start a topic "Proud to be a HUMAN" :wacko:

Originally posted by comradesam@Dec 23 2003, 08:32 AM
:D I am going to create a topic called "PROUD TO BE ITALIAN!" :lol:? to tribute my country.
Are you a Born Italian.I thought Italian's didn't have any interest in cricket.Guess the game is spreading :P

Originally posted by indyan+Dec 24 2003, 08:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(indyan @ Dec 24 2003, 08:49 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-comradesam
@Dec 23 2003, 08:32 AM
:D I am going to create a topic called "PROUD TO BE ITALIAN!" :lol:? to tribute my country.
Are you a Born Italian.I thought Italian's didn't have any interest in cricket.Guess the game is spreading :P [/b]
Taking part in the 1997 ICC Trophy and only withdrawing from the 2001 one at the last minute, playing in the European Under 19 World Cup qualifiers is no interest?

another great thread like that one called....what is it again ohh yeah 'proud to an indian.:D :lol: B) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread