ps2 version is choppier than the north sea!

crockett

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok i got the ps2 version yesterday and there are stutters when it loads in commentry or when a new player comes onto the pitch, or when it displays the duck. they're small pauses but very annoying. anyone else get them or is my dvd faulty?

I would say your DVD may possibly be faulty...if possible you should try another copy of the game

mine does get a bit choppy as well at times. For instance sometimes when a bowler bowls it gets very choppy and sometime i play very late on a shot. Sometimes it gets rather laggy. I dont think its the DVD. It must be the game settings.

hmm it doesn't happen on any other games so i think i might try another dvd to see if its the same. maybe my ps2 is getting on a bit! thing is ... this game is good. much better than 2004. haven't played blc yet. hope it stops choppin and starts chirpin.

Mine gets a bit like that on night games and also for some reason when Shane Warne bowls.

nope ive never had any problems and my ps2 is old, i smash murali, warne mcgrath you name it round the park on the hardest level with no choppiness so i think it might have something to do with the t.v. as my t.v. is quite new.by not buying the game mate you are missing out on some great fun

must be your dvd as i play on a ps2 slimline and there are no stutters or pauses,, just fast gameplay

i think i'll change it and see if its my ps2 or not...to be honest i experienced a similar thing when playing grand theft auto for a long time! it doesn't affect the game at all...i really enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread