<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Version 2.0 Contains:

- Corrected player names for all countries AND teams.
- Updated rosters - Steven Finn, Michael Lumb, Ajmal Shahzad, Michael Yardy and Craig Kieswetter added to England squad. Tamim Iqbal created over "Maza Ahab" in Bangladesh squad. More will be added as the file becomes more complete!
- Bat's and Stadiums file has been removed due to saving becoming an issue when used.
- Many players updated.
- Line-up's slightly adjusted.

We expect to release several updates to the roster as more players are called up and dropped from national sides. We will also release updates when stadiums and equipment is unlocked.

CCCakumbra will help with bats, stat editing, squads, line-ups in the different formats etc. Basically he will help with everything! I will also be doing my fair share by renaming all players, creating new ones and updating rosters. Again, we will be helping in equal measure.

Version 2.0 - RELEASED!

MegaUpload Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Secondary link (Avoid Pop-Up's etc): See bottom of post. :p

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the file from MegaUpload.
2. Open in either 7-zip, Winzip or Winrar.
3. Open the file and click "extract files".
4. Select your USB stick.
5. When extracted, make sure that the folder called "PS3" is sort of on the desktop of your memory stick. Example, as you open the memory stick the first folder you see is "PS3". Then "SAVEDATA" and Finally a BLES Code.
6. Plug the USB into the PS3.
7. Find "Game" on the XMB and then find "Save Data Utility"
8. Open "Save Data Utility" and copy the file from the USB onto the PS3 system.
9. Enjoy the file!
10. If a message is displayed saying, "This data is from another user and so trophies will be disabled", don't worry. It only means you can't get trophies for the game.

It is recommended to back up your own save files from your PS3, put them on a PC/USB stick. So that if you want to get trophies at some point, you can add yours back in, and you can.

It is also pointed out that if you still wish to gain the unlocks yourself and only want the name and created player fixes then you should only copy the UserSettings file. With Unlocks included you will be unable to save games.

Credits:

Me: I made the bulk of the changes, corrected names and unlocked lots of equipment.

Aussie1st: He gave me a list of Bermuda, Canada and various other name changes that I was stumped on.

CCCakumbra: Helped with the assigning of equipment and various other bits and pieces.

barmyarmy: Helped alot with Scotland's squad.

WARNING! Those who are very into stat tracking, this file may not be for you. Lots of unlocks were done on Easy and so lots of bowling economy rates have changed and batting strike rates have changed! Use this file at your own discretion.

Attachments

• International Cricket Roster Update (Version 2).zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,562
Last edited:

mrman80

Club Cricketer
Sounds great! Any mod for community is highly appreciated.

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm really excited about this David, can't wait to start this! :happy

Last edited:

divadinho

Club Cricketer
It is possible as long as you find a willing PlanetCricket member to do this.

:doh

Don't think its possible mate.

Giggity: Unlucky. Xbox members always seem left out in the cold when it comes to stuff like this. Even on PES they struggle for Option Files. We get a variety on PS3!

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:doh

Don't think its possible mate.

Giggity: Unlucky. Xbox members always seem left out in the cold when it comes to stuff like this. Even on PES they struggle for Option Files. We get a variety on PS3!

Ohh right, sorry

Didn't think Xbox would be so inferior ;):eek:

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks guys. You guys are pretty awesome helping out everyone with proper Roster

I wish more could be modded this time (faces, kits, etc)

P

pcfan123

Looking forward to this, but I will get the platinum trophy first, as once you use an outside roster file, the trophies are disabled.

Won't take that long though, the platinum trophy on AC09 was a joke, got it in 3 days.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Looking forward to this, but I will get the platinum trophy first, as once you use an outside roster file, the trophies are disabled.

Won't take that long though, the platinum trophy on AC09 was a joke, got it in 3 days.

Thanks mate. Yeah, the trophy was pathetic. I don't really care about trophies tbh. :laugh

P

pcfan123

I don't either, but I like to beat cricket games 100%. Never even gotten close to platinum on anything else, cant be arsed

cricket~2009

School Cricketer
Yeah im interested in this.
Kind of changed my pre-order because of this, and knowing more people have on ps3 :)

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Aw divadinho your such a legend! I remember how much reps I ended up giving you last year, I hope to repeat it this time round :D

Users who are viewing this thread