PS3 Downloaded Bug.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone.

Sorry to open a new thread for this problem but i am really pissed right now.

So i get home from work and wanted to finish my saved game and yes i did but all of the best downloaded teams have gone bye bye and the game is asking me for the second time to download the teams again.

I could still load my game with the real teams but even in the game my opinions have gone also, my batting camera/sound opinions have gone back to default.

I think there is a problem with save files on some machines.:mad

Are you saying we have to download or refresh the "best" teams everytime we play the game on ps3?

Are you saying we have to download or refresh the "best" teams everytime we play the game on ps3?

No, i downloaded on wednesday and on thursday gone, i wrote a email on here but no one answered and i forgot about it and downloaded(thursday) again.

I get home 4.30am this morning(Monday) and they are gone again and the game is asking me to download the best teams again. What is happening.:(

That seems a game-breaking bug and I think Ross & co. better take a look at it. I wouldn't want to download the best team everytime I started playing the game.

That seems a game-breaking bug and I think Ross & co. better take a look at it. I wouldn't want to download the best team everytime I started playing the game.

I don't know what's going on as no one but myself has said anything about this at the moment and maybe it's my PS3 but i looked in the save files and Don14 is there on my PS3. Strange.

Im not experiencing the problem and I have been playing around with teams and tournaments since thursday. I think your PS3 may be faulty.

79c, try doing the following...

Delete all the game files, save files and game data from your PS3 and start afresh. See if that solves the problem.

Im having the same issue, but with xbox. My xbox isnt always connected to the internet, i just do it every nowthen for patches and stuff.

I started playing not connected to xbox live, created a team and had a few games etc.

Then i connected to xbox live and done Get Best. Noticed my xp had reset and my custom team was gone.Played a few games and what ever.

Started the game up today not connected to xbox live and all the Get Best changes had been reset to defaults.

Im not sure yet whats going on yet. Maybe there are different saves/profiles for online and offline

Im having the same issue, but with xbox. My xbox isnt always connected to the internet, i just do it every nowthen for patches and stuff.

I started playing not connected to xbox live, created a team and had a few games etc.

Then i connected to xbox live and done Get Best. Noticed my xp had reset and my custom team was gone.Played a few games and what ever.

Started the game up today not connected to xbox live and all the Get Best changes had been reset to defaults.

Im not sure yet whats going on yet. Maybe there are different saves/profiles for online and offline

I deleted my save files as cricket-online said and i will see what happens in a say a week or so. If i can go a week with this not happening then i should be fine. This is the reason i started a new thread, maybe there is a problem with some servers because my PS3 is fine.

Your problem quite clearly isn't a bug-related issue.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm having this problem as well. Doesn't happen every time and seems to be random when it happens and when it doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread