Psych-Ward Mafia - Night 4!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
A Mafia game located in a Mental Asylum. No TV Characters or themes or anything, just a simple mafia game in an interesting setting.

I'm aiming for between 17 and 23 people, 20 is ideal.

Standard Mafia Rules apply:
- No discussion outside of the thread unless specified
- No Ghost posting. If you're dead, you're dead
- Role-claiming is allowed at anytime. However, posting the contents of your PM will have you mod-killed
- Being excessively rude or offensive or ruining the game for others will have you mod-killed
- You can use cheap tactics like white text if you want, but it is frowned upon. Repeated use of cheap tactics will lead to a mod-kill (If the players haven't lynched you off already by then)
- I am God. What I say goes.

And that's pretty much is. So start signing up!

Signups:
Abhas
Aditya
ARay
BKB1991 - DEAD - Vanilla Townie
Chewie - DEAD - Doctor
hedger_14 - DEAD - Mafia Goon
MaD - DEAD - Psychologist
Ollie
riz7khan12 - DEAD - Schizophrenic
User2010
Varun - DEAD - Vanilla Townie

Reserves:
None

Last edited:

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
I actually have no idea how to play, would love to learn though. I'll sign up as a 'last resort' player which I've seen others do in previous threads.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Updated the list. You can read the older Mafia games biggy. Lost Mafia, Superhero Mafia, the Cricket Mafias. Give a good indication of what to expect. Wrestling Mafia and Superhero Mafia are good examples of what happens when the mods screw up :o

blake

School Cricketer
Wrestling Mafia was awesome fun. The first time I've actually been mafia, in any case.

Unfortunately it was ruined for me, but I had everyone guessing for a while. :D

Except LongLegs. That guy is a freak. I would suggest you take his word very highly... only if you are sure he isn't mafia.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Pfft, I've got Reevo figured out inside out. Shame I'm not playing against him. Oh well :p

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Updated the list. You can read the older Mafia games biggy. Lost Mafia, Superhero Mafia, the Cricket Mafias. Give a good indication of what to expect. Wrestling Mafia and Superhero Mafia are good examples of what happens when the mods screw up :o

Will have a read and get back to you.:thumbs

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I'm in but I'll need to read up on the rules, I'll check the other threads. I've got some vague idea of what happens in this.

Users who are viewing this thread