Pulp Sport

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The greatest T.V show in New Zealand's history (Most people would agree with that :p) Is it actually aired anywhere else though, I'm guessing Australia might get it but is it shown in the U.K or anything?

I've never watched a show where it keeps you laughing the whole time. A few of my all-time favourite scenes from over the past few years.

Legend for agreeing to do this tbh.

YouTube - Learn To Bat Like Chris Martin #Video Out Now!#

Check out Youtube for more Mascot scenes. There's a heap of them. One of the best though.

YouTube - Pulp Sport - Can a Mascot? - Get Cheap Petrol?

Cricket+Rugby=Brillant

YouTube - Crugby

"But you hit me" :laugh

YouTube - Pulp Sport - Asian Drivers, Tony Marsh

Shock Horror on his face

YouTube - PULP SPORT - 20 points for the old lady

Love it and thank god it's back on T.V.

Yea its a crack up, too bad I've missed quite a few episodes at the start. I always crack up at the stuff they do to Hamish McKay's car. The recent one where they lifted his car into the backyard was classic.

They also put a new spin on the underarm incident, the only other one I've seen was the one where they put the box on the pitch and then smash it for 6.

Pulp Sports is brilliant. Some of the stuff those guys gets up to is amazing and there have been a lot of good sportsmen and women who have been, well, really good sports on the show!:)

Yea its a crack up, too bad I've missed quite a few episodes at the start. I always crack up at the stuff they do to Hamish McKay's car. The recent one where they lifted his car into the backyard was classic.

They also put a new spin on the underarm incident, the only other one I've seen was the one where they put the box on the pitch and then smash it for 6.

Last Friday's episode was it?

That was the one where he was tracking down aussie's to run down wasn't it?

Yep, I thought he was going to get Ricky Ponting on the show as he had him on his list.
Do they actually let the people know before they pull their acts? As some of the reactions look real rather than acted in particular the Asian Driver.

Yep, I thought he was going to get Ricky Ponting on the show as he had him on his list.
Do they actually let the people know before they pull their acts? As some of the reactions look real rather than acted in particular the Asian Driver.

I guess so. They would probably tell the famous guys the get on what's happpening but the stuff they pull on the general public would be real. They've gotten into trouble doing a few things over the years because they haven't told people before hand.

Apparently Steven McIvor got real annoyed when they pulled the Mc Kay-ver stint.
I wonder how they did the Asian Driver (golf guy) when he hit the golf ball into someone's car. Must have been their car as you wouldn't want to do that on a random's car.

Edit: Always can depend on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQDznGq-QrE

:laugh I'm guessing that was the 1st episode of this season. I actually think that looks real tbh. Probably wouldn't cost that much to fix the dent anyway.

Would of been better if it was a dude driving the car though, I don't think he'd think about checking his car first ;)

Users who are viewing this thread