Purposely playing negative cricket to knock another team out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nah there's semi's to be played first ;)

That was from my point of view. 99% of my cricket consists of India games ONLY. I dont watch/follow other games unless and until the hype is so extraordinary and/or the result of India's fortunes hinges on it.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was from my point of view. 99% of my cricket consists of India games ONLY. I dont watch/follow other games unless and until the hype is so extraordinary and/or the result of India's fortunes hinges on it.

Well that explains alot, can't say I'm not surprised though.

vishwa

School Cricketer
I think Pakistan tried more than our boys did. India, as Wasim said, were lost.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
even if Pakistan lost on purpose, India cant complain about it. Its Paks game, and they can do w/e they want with it. India cant blame Pak for not going into 2nd round

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Same, shocked I read this.

I always knew his views were ridiculous.

Well I am not surprised by that because I think your views are insane!

saisrini80 added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Well that explains alot, can't say I'm not surprised though.

I know whats going around in international cricket. I dont follow the non-India games live, thats all. And I am frankly not interested. There are millions like me out there who follow only India. For them, the tournament ended today. But I am more knowledgeable about cricket because I read the happenings of other games (this line is not intended for you though, Howsie).

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You don't know anything about cricket outside of India, you even said you had no idea about the Ashes except that you saw a headline saying England won.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
even if they did purposely play negatively.

whats it got to do with anyone else?
you cant blame pakistan for knocking india out.

india knocked themselves out when they lost to pakistan and indians only have the indian team to blame so theres no point shifting the blame onto other things.

look in the mirror!!

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
What's that? South Africa being the home team lost twice in CT? Yeah that's true :D

You should take this anyways :

syrupmain_459362a.jpg

Doesn't change the fact that you guys are eliminated in the group stages like us. So how about you have a dose of your own medicine as well. ;)

karnog

International Cricketer
Seriously. God we lost because we couldn't beat Pakistan and an important game got washed off. Unfortunate but hey it happens. MOVE ON. Next time. Till then enjoy the rest of the tournament. Hopefully we can get good cricket with close games like the Aus v Pak games. :facepalm

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
even if they did purposely play negatively.

whats it got to do with anyone else?
you cant blame pakistan for knocking india out.

india knocked themselves out when they lost to pakistan and indians only have the indian team to blame so theres no point shifting the blame onto other things.

look in the mirror!!

1. No one Blamed Pak for India's knockout.

2.This sort of question generally arises, the negative play, lose fielding etc etc. if we had some close look at Pakistan 'game, we do see a different body language probably least concerned like, even though the match was played till the very last ball.

Anyways it was a just situation for India if only they want to have another chance in the tournament. which our Indian team didn't deserved at all. we literally suck in our bowling which should be overcome in the coming India - Oz series.

So just give up saying " why do they blame us blah blah......

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I think I'm going to end this thread on the grounds of it now being quite pointless. It was a good discussion at first, but now it isn't relevant to the current state of the tournament, people are contriving reasons to get petty and personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread