Ask a question about Don Bradman Cricket 14 which:

• Is sufficiently interesting
  • Has not been asked ever before on this forum
Rules:

1) One question per user.

2) Every post in this thread must either be:

- your question
- a quote of a previous question, with a link to where it has been asked before

No other general discussion posts or the true questions will get lost.

3) The question with the most number of 'thanks' in one weeks' time, which has not been refuted by another member, wins.

4) Vote for your favourite questions with 'thanks'.

Prize:

The release date will be one week closer. And we've probably heard about the Ashes features. Which may result in a release date for DBC. Or maybe Ross will just answer your question :)

Tip:

An easy way to find similar questions is to use Google, adding the following to the end of your search query:

Code:
site:http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2013-forum/

Open Challenge. How much time do you guys think will it take for Dutch to close this thread?

PRIZE : If you answer it correctly, you win a special edition NaveenCC English Dictionary.

Last edited:
Is it possible to apply sunblock in the game? I have sensitive skin and i go red pretty quick if im out in the sun for too long.

Where is Dutch when you need him, god I never thought I would say that.:lol

This ain't a bad idea in reality, if it's done with a bit of humour.

Will there be cheerleaders?

Oh... and have they announced the release date yet?

And, will there be a special 'Panda' edition DLC where the stumps are made of bamboo and players are replaced by Pandas?

This ain't a bad idea in reality, if it's done with a bit of humour.

I know but these kind of threat should be open by ross or MattW. Anyway I bet it get's locked soon so no harm done.

Perhaps less topics would be locked if people could shut up, stop complaining about something existing and let other people who think it's a good idea go on with it.

I really like the idea of this thread.

I think similar questions have been asked in the past regarding run rate and AI play style, so I'll try to be a little more specific.

Is it plausible that on the harder difficulties that you could play a full test (5 days) against the CPU? Obviously past games have been far too easy and would barely reach two days.

I really like the idea of this thread.

I think similar questions have been asked in the past regarding run rate and AI play style, so I'll try to be a little more specific.

Is it plausible that on the harder difficulties that you could play a full test (5 days) against the CPU? Obviously past games have been far too easy and would barely reach two days.

I agree with this question.

Im big on simulation accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread