Question for PC demo users from a 360 demo user

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey, I've downloaded both the PC and the 360 demo, but my laptop is not really powerful enough and doesn't have a good enough graphics card to run BLIC with the graphics I love from the 360 (I'll be getting it for that, surely). However, I know that the 360 has a less polished code than the PC version, and I would like to ask:

In the PC version, do the wicketkeepers still attempt to run out batters when they have been in the crease for quite some time, and the umpire makes the call (no)? It's pretty annoying, although its less often than in BLIC 2005. Have Codemasters fixed this up in the PC demo?

Cheers, Ronan.

My laptop has a 6800 go 256 MB and it ran Blc 05 at 1920 by 1200 like a charm with 4x multisampling. However, BLC 07 runs like ****.......is there any edits I need to make? What the hell is wrong with a 6 series card....they are old already?? :(

The only way I got my demo to finally run smoothly on my Vista Ultimate with 6800 Ultra was to have no Antialiasing.

Granted the drivers for Vista are still not full versions but I can now play it smoothly with not so great graphics...

Please stick to topic. There are already far too many graphic problem threads we dont need people hijacking any more.

Back on topic

When we first saw the game at the end of last year (on xbox360) almost every time you ran it went to the umpire. I've not noticed it as much playing the demo (on PC), didn't notice it when I played the full Xbox version at the start of the month either.

I would have to say running the demo on PC it looks ugly, with full graphics I was dissapointed. Then with the 360 I thought it looked better but the players are very poorly coded and in the most part look nothing like the people they represent.

Come on Ricky Ponting looks so bad its sad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread