End Game Quick n Dirty Dethy Game 1 - Day 1 (Town wins)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Assuming Asprin is mafia(This is the best part)
I wish. I'm not always that lucky.

Are you on for some time, I think I have a lock on mafia but need to clear up the theory, so when I post the theory you can lynch the guy and we end it on day 1.
Care to share what that theory was?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
but it was not yet solid hence didn't reveal it.
So not willing to reveal it even now? What made you think it was CK? It could have been me or Villain too.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
So not willing to reveal it even now? What made you think it was CK? It could have been me or Villain too.
Me and Simon were confirmed towns.
You and villain investigated Simon and got town so they had to be Naive or Sane. Remaining were Insane, Paranoid and Mafia.
CK investigated me and got me as mafia but I knew I am town so either he could be Insane or Paranoid or Mafia, If CK was Insane, I had to be Paranoid and Simon Mafia but he was confirm town. If CK was Paranoid, I had to be Insane and Simon mafia but again he was confirmed Town. So only one role left for CK as Mafia. But it all dependent on you two not lying, hence I didn't revealed it.

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
There's a large version called dethy squared that is 11 players, 2 of each role + 1 hidden cop.

Oh man! Imagine the possibilities. I think it would be utter chaos with all the investigation reveals.

Users who are viewing this thread