Rain...

martynlcfc

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it a known bug that as soon as it starts to rain, you are just left staring at the covers almost indefinitely? This has happened to me 3 times now, where it's rained and time just stops (game doesn't crash). After 5/10 minutes i just lose patience and exit.

It's v frustrating considering i was into the 3rd innings of a test match.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

ya even i have the same problems when i play a test match but i didnt care cause i dont play lots of test matches but it would be nice to fix this.

a fix would be great, i dont think anything can be done for it im afraid

We have to do something for this. it takes away the interest in playing in grey and overcast conditions

if ever there was any interest left

Possible Fix

Some people press buttons during cut scenes to skip through the overs. The first time you see the umpire walking off in rain, press nothing. When I do this, the game resumes within a minute. :)

Skateboarder2 The first time you see the umpire walking off in rain, press nothing. When I do this, the game resumes within a minute.

Just don't press any buttons as it starts to rain and have some patience the cloud will move away from the the cricket ground :D ......if you do press you will have to restart your game :crying

resolution settings

I get the same problem when the resolution is set to 1024x768 - 32bit. I found setting it to 16bit corrects the problem. As soon as the players come off the game is ready to start again. :)

Don't press anything
Thats the key. It comes back within 1-1 and 1/2 minutes.

yes, when u see the umpires walking out and the players running to the pavilion then dont press and keys. that way the game will resume in a minute or so

Users who are viewing this thread