PC: Random Match Thread

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Keen for a random match?

Steam ID: jordanshelton23

Post here if you want to set up a random match on the PC version with another member.

P.s Im a n00b, Ive only joined matches other people have invited me to.. I dont know how to send game invites so if anyone could clear that up it would be fantastic!

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Keen for a random match?

Post here if you want to set up a random match on the PC version with another member.

P.s Im a n00b, Ive only joined matches other people have invited me to.. I dont know how to send game invites so if anyone could clear that up it would be fantastic!

Hooper I will add you on Steam. My STEAM ID is "kushari"
Do accept my Friend Request. If you want you can also add me from your end.

dippa

Club Captain
Steam ID: dippizuka

Add me on Steam. Helps if you're a part of the DBC 14 Steam group - that way I'll see we have a group in common and I'll know what it's for.

dippa

Club Captain
Anyone up for a game now?

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Add Me : themusketeeer

Timings Available : 8:00 to 11:00am & 7:00 to 10:00 pm ( IST)

Formats : T10, T20, ODI, Test, Supertest

:)

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not played DBC for a few months now but looking to play more online not against AI... So add me if you're looking for games preferably longer forms like 60 over day tests or 50 over games.

Steam Dridge118

Steam Community :: Dridge118

Last edited:

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online T10

Black Batmans( @themusketeer ) vs Matt Whitehorn's Yellow Jackets XI ( @MattW )

Black Batmans won the Toss and Elected to Bowl First.

Whitehorn's Opening Pair Smashed 70 + runs in Just 5 overs and everything was going against Batmans then Dale steyn was Introduced into the bowling attack and as Expected from the World's No.1 bowler he gave only 1 run in that over and after that ended his spell 2-0-13-1.

2 innings.

Chasing a 130+ total was never going to be easy but the Openers had other things in Mind and Zimbabwean Keeper Brendon Taylor + Batmans' Captain Aman added 85 runs in 5 overs.

After all the efforts in the Middle overs , Black Batmans Needed 22 of Last 12 balls and then comes Scott Styris who smashed 4 Consecutive sixes to Whitehorn the Spinner.

Result : Black Batmans Won by 5 wickets.

2014-12-23_00002.jpg

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Online T10

Black Batmans( @themusketeer ) vs Matt Whitehorn's Yellow Jackets XI ( @MattW )

Black Batmans won the Toss and Elected to Bowl First.

Whitehorn's Opening Pair Smashed 70 + runs in Just 5 overs and everything was going against Batmans then Dale steyn was Introduced into the bowling attack and as Expected from the World's No.1 bowler he gave only 1 run in that over and after that ended his spell 2-0-13-1.

2 innings.

Chasing a 130+ total was never going to be easy but the Openers had other things in Mind and Zimbabwean Keeper Brendon Taylor + Batmans' Captain Aman added 85 runs in 5 overs.

After all the efforts in the Middle overs , Black Batmans Needed 22 of Last 12 balls and then comes Scott Styris who smashed 4 Consecutive sixes to Whitehorn the Spinner.

Result : Black Batmans Won by 5 wickets.

View attachment 136055

Do you play with some sort of house rules in place? 130 odd in 10 overs seem to be a bit high and based on my experience with PS3 online players, 130 would be a great total for a T20.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
130 is a Good target If Both the players are Good Bowlers :p

sameerkarkhanis

Club Cricketer
Keen for a random match?

I am new to Online Multi player matches on Don Bradman Cricket 14, played around 3-4 games till now and everytime got hammered while bowling and then when it was my turn to bat.....the ball seems to leave the bat everytime, also even if I defended deliveries the ball just refused to connect to the bat.....what am I doing wrong and how to play matched and especially win matches....?? Please help..!![DOUBLEPOST=1421059203][/DOUBLEPOST]
will be trying my hands for the first time for online matches, anybody up for a 5 over quick match?
Steam ID: zuber21886
Steam Community :: zuber21886

Please add me to your friends list, would love to play more online matches and make friends all over...!

Steam ID: sameerkarkhanis8

Users who are viewing this thread