Real Life friends V/S Online Friends || Share your experiences...

Who do you like more

• Online Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Life Friends

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Everyone has got some real life friends and being a part of PC you also have got some online friends... So who do you like more and what is the difference between online friends and real life friends and what are your views on them...

D

Deleted member 46200

It struck me a while back that whilst commuting to London each day everyone was so 'absorbed' in their mobile phone and had no awareness of their surroundings... In fact, scientist believe humans will develop another vertebra in the neck to facilitate hand held unit use... I believe this to be a joke but an observation of were we are heading... ? But with that said we seem intent on engrossing with online than mingle with off line or I prefer real world interactions. Is it a sad sorry state of affairs or is it just evolution... ? The fact is we are creatures of interaction and we crave the opposite sex (or same sex) for interactions or for relationships (or same sex relationships) but we seem to alienate each other and fear the unknown... If we spend more time talking to each other face to face then we may feel better about society and demonise others less, and build more understanding with different ethnic groups.

When I first come on this website I made friends with another women but very quickly they came over as aggressive and nasty and tried to make aspersions on my character that I was a man... They made threats, trolled me and stalked me until they were banned permanently. My out look is to be friends with everyone but you can't help some people. The internet makes it easy for some to be nasty and say evil things. However, I have made friends with a younger female who has openly stated she has problems and has told me some very personal stuff but I will refuse to betray her trust, like mine was. I see my place here is to help her and make her see life is great, more in the real world than on here. A lot of you will not understand some of the nasty stuff I have received on here and may not see it as so but that comes with understanding and again this is the internet you don't have to understand but hide behind a made up persona... I hate hiding and yes my name is Caroline and that is my pic in the user pictures thread, if you don't like me or what I say then ignore me.

I do enjoy my interactions here and I speak to some cool wonderful people but I always prefer my interactions in real life, I don't feel you can gauge a persons mood online like you can in real life. But then I have been speaking to several people here for a while and have built up a rapport... I get defensive with the weird one word 'creepy' almost slippery messages that so called 'nice guys' send... A total lack of tact and experience, I give good advice try me, this just tells me someone is working up the confidence to come onto me which I hate and seriously don't need so 'don't' if those are your intentions. But most of my interactions here are positive and enjoyable. This is the way it should be. So, online or offline... It's always going to be 'real world' as I can interact better and get a feel of the other persons feelings better and have a greater understanding. Plus you can't get a beer on line... Something I feel is important lubrication for the tonsils and adds stamina to a good chat.

Users who are viewing this thread