Rebuilt Pakistan face pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you also pls add in salem butt and other internationals faces it looks really nice thanks.

The faces you have shown are old faces could you download new paks faces including salem butts cheer. plssssssssss

JACKY123 how do i install the face pack mate? I have graphic importer, but when i try to upload the face pack as a .zip file the program gives me error: "Unknown ZIP format"...

please advice mate!

Thnx

hey have u made them all from scratch from pics?? coz they look a lot like the faces me and fobstyle made in the first pakistani face pack!! please clarify

There are many people around in this forums doing things like that.

Rahul said:
hey have u made them all from scratch from pics?? coz they look a lot like the faces me and fobstyle made in the first pakistani face pack!! please clarify

Please PM me if this is the case.

Oneone thing -In the face the teeth must be to the left and ears to the right.

hey!actually they were not made by me they were made by my friends ali saeed and parvez.they r not members of planet cricket so i just displayed there work,but if u say i'll request them to make new faces including salem buts.

hey hi rahul let me clear the confusion some other user also asked me the same ? actually these faces were made by my friends ali-saeed and parvez and they r not members of planet cricket,so i just displayed their work on this site.i am just a starter yet,but i have made some adboards+stumps+bats+pitch ads which i'll be soon sending on the forums(when i'm satisfied with them)ok.bye.u can ask anything else if u want.

hey!its really fine with me.wat can isay now you all r the deciders,i have sent a reply to rahul just waiting for his.but still if you all think they should be removed plz feel free to do that i'll have no complains b'coz i dont want mis-understandings to take place between us users here.we r actually here to help,these r my friends work,i just posted them keeping in mind that they would be benificial to someone else.

hey hi there.actually you should import them using the import as bitmap option and plz note:that you replace the same face twice with the default ones.for example u want to replace moin khan with face no 7 in the asian,white or black faces section in the graphics importer,replace it with face 7a and 7b.other wise it wont work.

bo

sameer0807 said:
JACKY123 how do i install the face pack mate? I have graphic importer, but when i try to upload the face pack as a .zip file the program gives me error: "Unknown ZIP format"...

please advice mate!

Thnx
do

have a look at this.... on the left its my imran farhat face...to the right is the 1 in your pack!!
compare for urself!! i had changed the skin colour on this face so if any1 had used a pic to make it then the skin tone would have been a bit different!! the case is the same with the rest of the faces!!

sorry but i have to say that those guys havnt made those faces...they are mine and fobstyles work!!

another example!!

sami ....i have checked all...they are all the 1s we had made...so collin plzz remove the download from here and close this thread!!

Attachments

• Imran Farhat.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Imran Farhat 1.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Mohammed Sami.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Mohammad Sami 1.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 51
hi!see as i told u before these were sent to me by my friends so i didnot knew anything about those faces i was just the displayer of the faces so plz don't get annoyed with me coz believe me i really didn't have any idea,coz ihad not seen u'r faces before but now that u have showed them to me,ya they really look the same,so i'll definitely remove those.ok have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread