Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry guys. Have had negligible internet access for a week now, and slightly busy with college as well. Thanks for replacing me User. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am sorry for the delay.

----

I will kill!

Damn, I couldn't...

Wth

It was Day 4 as no one was found dead.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a lynch!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hmm... that's interesting.

We're still in the same position that we were in on day 3, only with Abhas rather than Varun. Being an (over) trustworthy person, I think that rushing to lynch a newly replaced in player may mean that we make a mistake. I've had Suliaman as town for most of this game but at the end of the day he was playing very strangely and that's made me question that assumption.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Good to know that the PRs in the game are still in full effect. Looks like the doc is doing his job pretty well, if only the rest of town could cooperate for us to get a proper hold of the game now finally.
Now that we are more or less still in the same position (which is should be considered a blessing tbh) let's get the lynch right this time please.
I don't know how much up to date Abhas is in the game (he's had more than enough time by now haha) but I'd like to see if he has anything to comment by way of Varun's claim before him.
There are other things I want to look in to but I'll lay off till I have good reason in case I get the Mafia finger pointed at me again.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Lynch: Abhas

Sorry man but this should have been done yesterday. We wasted a day for no reason. Like I said I wanted to go with Varun or hedger as I felt one was probably Mafia but I was still more than convinced that Varun was Mafia and hedger wasn't for now due to gameplay.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am Quite confused now. As a Watcher I watched Hedger_14 and I got No results as he was not available and we got a No Kill too. So In My view either Hedger_14 is the mafia and He missed the kill because He was not available or He can be a townie too and Mafia target him in the night and as Hedger was not available ,Mafia missed the Kill.

I would like know what others have to say now.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
To me it looks like our doctor is on point and has blocked kills on night 1 and night 3. A no kill at this stage is almost impossible as it's terrible for the Mafia. Whoever the doc is will have a great idea of who is Mafia.

Your result doesn't mean much though. Hedger could still very well be Mafia but just a non-killing role. I will stick to my earlier observation, but your result to an extent does still work in hedger's favour.

Abhas is Mafia for me and IceAge being so hesitant to lynch yesterday despite more than sufficient evidence yesterday puts him as an almost guaranteed Mafia for me, also looking at numbers. Outside of that there is a third Mafia member who I am not sure of, also maybe a third party survivor who won't get in our way.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
So In My view either Hedger_14 is the mafia and He missed the kill because He was not available

That logic doesn't really make any sense. The latter part could be right, or just your results and the kill attempt are not related at all.

Also let's get down to business, and lynch what should have been lynched yesterday. And now with the added bonus of taking Abhas down.

Lynch: Abhas

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Hey sorry I forgot to check the thread thinking User's disappeared.
I'm not sure what game Varun was trying to play. He was (I am) the tracker. (I'm going to use 'I' hereon for the sake of simplicity). Suppose he was trying to lay low, but due to the connectivity issues, couldn't defend himself at all. The mafia took great advantage of the fact that he wasn't coming up with a decent defence, and pressured a vote on him, me thinks.

I used my night roles thus:
Night 1: tracked Simon, found near thedon.
Night 2: tracked Hedger, found near no one.
Night 3: tracked thedon, found near themusketeer.

From the results, my inferences:
Night 1, Simon: Not sure what to infer from this. I was thinking he might have been the doc, but tonight's failed kill probably means the doc is still alive. Possibly the roleblocker, which would also make sense, considering there wasn't any kill that night too.
Night 2, tracked Hedger, found near no one. The most obvious deductions from that is that either he doesn't have a night role, or he's the mafia GF, ordering the kill to be performed by someone else.
Night 3, tracked thedon, found near musk. Now that's an interesting result, this combined with the fact that there wasn't any kill tonight leaves us with 2 possibilities..
1. thedon tried killing the musk, but failed to do so because the doc saved him,
2. thedon is the doc, and saved musk.

I doubt there is a cop in this game, because usually a watcher tracker combo in a small game is good enough. Hopefully we will learn more from themusketeer's results.

Ill hold back on my lynch, but I do have a massive FOS on thedon. I have also been particularly suspicious of yashdude, who has been very erratic in his behavior. Was very aggressive to start with, and gradually eased off, as if being told by someone to do so.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Edit: just realized musk has posted his night result that hedger was not available. Not sure why your result should say that though. Being not available is not the same as nobody was seen around him.. Need an explanation from Hedger.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Edit: just realized musk has posted his night result that hedger was not available. Not sure why your result should say that though. Being not available is not the same as nobody was seen around him.. Need an explanation from Hedger.

That "not available thing was a Confusion". User explained and cleared the doubt.
So final result is , I watched Hedger and I got yet another "No result". This shows I have been very poor in using my night role.

On the basis of Abhas results and my reads on thedon , I am leaning towards Lynching thedon. He was found 2 times near a townie one is dead and 1 is alive. So he might be the saviour or mafia too.
The question is if he is the saviour then why simon is dead .

Users who are viewing this thread