Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Makes sense. I will still be safe since I can just protect myself tonight, assuming a kill can still happen on an odd night, so nothing to worry about there.

Unlynch: hedger14

Lynch: IceAgeComing

I'll give yash one last chance since he should be back soon to defend himself, I'll just lynch IceAgeComing for the sake of it while I wait.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I don't think we have any reason to not get IceAge to claim today, since we have thedon and Loco outted already and there's no reason to keep anything else hidden.

I think your thoughts on mafia only being able to kill on even nights is probably not right, but I guess it's possible mafia have a poisoning type role that takes a night to go through, but it's still odd if mafia could only kill every second night. We have a doctor and another one off doctor save, so seems a bit pointless to have that much protection in a game with kills only every second night. I think you'd have no protective roles at all if that was the case. So I'm guessing Loco was saved night 1 (or simon roleblocked, Varun/Abhas being a mafia role cop would make sense, especially with claiming Simon was a pr and taking a shot at thedon protecting musk, so he could go both ways on that one). And I think mafia targetted musk n3, which Loco saved. Thus it just seems like a regular mafia.

So selfish though! I'm guessing you can't save me again though, so probably best to save yourself, or maybe wifom between you and Loco. Mafia are going to be reluctant killing outside that, since they will have to kill one of the vanillas, or risk killing one of you and hope you don't save right, so they're in a loss loss there.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Didn't mean to put words in Don's mouth, just didn't appreciate him putting the forward the possibility that TJ might be of the opposite alignment to the town.

Looking back, Don's town play has probably been the soundest as he pushed for Varun from the outset, unlike me, and Hedger has also cleared the air for now.

Yash is basically 90% Mafia for me and for the last two according to you both it's basically a decision between IceAge and Sulaiman, the latter already having claimed. So I think Yash is the better lynch to go for right now. Can't anticipate what he's going to say to try and save himself.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Didn't mean to put words in Don's mouth, just didn't appreciate him putting the forward the possibility that TJ might be of the opposite alignment to the town.

I think he was more basing it on your gameplay rather than your claim, which I was quite ready to push on you/ice after yesterday, but claiming T.J. and the logic on why you believed Abhas' claim to some extent as they went summed up your results, cleared that up.

Don laid low for the first couple days, since he was away or whatever, but once he came back, his townplay has been strong, and him basically cc'ing my fake claim makes no sense for him as mafia.

I think I'm more solid in voting yash first due to the guilty and my logic about the unlikelihood as a miller (also Muriel being a miller doc would make more sense with a one off investigation, since at least you'd have to decide whether there was a doc in the game or whether it was mafia), or even Principal Prickly since they're the teachers. Randall while disliked, is still a student and wouldn't come up on as being on the evil side at least in my opinion, I'm sure even he wants his recess.

IceAge really needs to claim though, I can't really see any other characters definitely being in the game, but tbf I don't remember every single character. I just know the main few. Once he claims and yash posts his thoughts now that thedon has confirmed he's not T.J. which yash was 'banking' on, I think we can make a final decision.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Vote count:

Yash (3) - Loco, Hedger, Don
Loco (1) - Yash

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May as well get rid of the person that we're all sure is scum

Vote: yashdude101

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Loco went after me during the start of Day 2 with an FOS but in the end he lynched Musk rather, but what about Day 3 and 4? As I've said he gave no signs/pushed me even a bit on the following days. He has his reasons for not lynching Abhas/Varun which I personally don't find valid enough. He says he roleblocked me on Night 2 yet we saw another kill. Loco was allowed to protect someone on Night 3 and so was Don, I mean really? It has been discussed earlier that both Simon and Joe seemed to be having power roles, if not both at least one of 'em was definitely a PR to me it'd be Simon. And Musk was a Tracker, Don a doc and Loco having multiple abilities? How fair does it sounds? To me it's clear enough Loco is actually T.J who might be anti-town as Don mentioned or just fake claimed.

About Hedger, I'll be straight onto the point and say he's probably a third-party survivor who has no special ability. He has been neutral sometimes on the town side where he lynched both Varun & Abhas and Joe. And now me. He's just keen to lynch everyone and anyone which'd allow him to survive. He made it clear to me when he claimed Don's character.[DOUBLEPOST=1423230330][/DOUBLEPOST]Town(whoever they're) are being ignorant and might just lose.[DOUBLEPOST=1423230403][/DOUBLEPOST]It'd surely be IceAge and Loco the scums for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1423230411][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah well.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well IceAge definitely isn't town. Really hoping that yash is still his partner but IceAge not even adding anything else makes me think we're wrong, so guessing IceAge and Sulaiman are mafia, but eh, seems a little too late now. Hindsight, probably should have waited for IceAge to come on, but again thought they were both mafia and thought IceAge may have jumped on the lynch straight away if yash was town, rather than hammer sit like he did.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
They decided he was the one...

IceAge hammered him! Bam!!!

Yash fell on the ground, dead.

He was Randall Weems, recess team aligned.

It is now night 5.

Please send in your roles asap.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, it is end game.

The morning saw the dead body of Don. He was Muriel Finster, recess team aligned.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Hahahhahaha...

You both cannot do anything now!

Hedger killed El Loco and Sulaiman and was succesful in his mission.

El loco was T.J. Detweiler, recess team aligned.

Sulaiman was Mikey Blumberg, recess team aligned.

IceAge was Kojak, anti-recess team aligned.

Hedger was Dr. Benedict, anti-recess team aligned.

Mafia team win the Recess mafia!

Dr. Benedict has abolished the recess forever and now the schools have no holidays whatsoever. Life of kids has never been the same..

@hedger_14 @IceAgeComing

Congrats guys.

More later, thanks. Complete setup and role info tomorrow maybe. I must say though that the town played very poorly. Hedger played really well but was very lucky to survive after that claim.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Wow, absolutely fearsome tweakingly (as some people here would put it :p) dreadful from me in every sense of the word. I don't think anything I did in this game benefitted the town whatsoever.
Excellent play there from Hedger, maintained a more or less unphased townie mindset throughout, so much so that even me placing suspicions on him came across as scummy. Got away with that claim as well. Fair play.
All in all, I've got quite a lot to take from this game into the next one I play, if that's anytime soon lol.
I'd also like to know what gave me the Mafia return on Yash, was he a Miller? Actually, in hindsight, it would probably have made sense for him as Randall to be one.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
gg all

I ballsed the end up, really should have claimed but I got overexcited when I saw us at l-1 so hammered and hoped that we weren't unlucky.

Hedger did v good, and I think had it got to the final three would have won. I wasn't very useful and probably would have been gone day 5 if it wasn't for El Loco claiming and putting the attention on yash. I got lucky there!

I'd be v interested in what happened with the yash thing; it's probably a Miller but I find the idea of an insane one shot cop as so evil that it'd be good. It wasn't from the mafia, Hedger was a godfather that could nk and me and varun/abhas were goons. I'd also be interested in what roles the earlier guys had; I guess they are vanilla based on the number of prs around at the end but you never know...

Users who are viewing this thread